💛13

Hi! Nice to see ya all again!
Before you read this chapter, I want to ask something. I've got quite an important thing and I need you to answer the question I left at the end of the chapter.. it would be great if you can read that too!!

Okay, I'm done now, have fun reading and enjoy the chaos <3

.•.•.•.•.
Seb sighed as he saw the millions of luggage standing in the hallway, right at his feet. They were never able to fit this all in the cars. Oh, and Seb was already prepared for what was coming when he realized Charles hasn't brought his luggage down to the hallway yet. Charles was.. how could Seb put it nicely.. sometimes a bit extra, when it came to packing stuff. Seb doesn't really know how to explain it, but it's surely something.

He would bring five sets of clothing for each weather style, and then the extra things like brushes, shampoo, his little teddy, a mirror (yes you read that right), and sometimes, he'd even snuck along things that he never uses at home, let alone use on vacation. Because yes, that's right, they were heading on vacation. A well-deserved holiday now the summer break has officially started. Some time to relax, after a pretty tense time.

The house almost got too small after the Lewis-Max incident at Silverstone. Picking sides and such, yelling and ignoring. Yep, that's all what came along with it. The Hungarian GP didn't make it any better, to say the least. Mixed emotions caused a lot of fights and bickering which was horrible for the neutral person. Seb was fairly disappointed about his lost podium to fuel, but it is what it is.

He moved on quickly and started to try and get rid of some tensions in the house. Lewis and Max were still able to get along most of the time, but it wasn't all nice and sunshine like it was before. You would say, now Mazespin is out of the house, there wouldn't be a problem anymore. The universe didn't seem to like the "no drama" act and made sure to give two absolute crazy races. Just to make it interesting.

Seb just hopes that this trip to the Belgium Ardennes could make the tension a little less, and create some peace among the drivers again. It is really what they all needed right now and all well deserved. Seb had noticed that the pressure on some drivers really caused some bad, almost ill like feelings. The summer break will hopefully go smoothly and without too much trouble, for maximum relaxation. But you can never be 100% sure about that when you live in this household.

Seb got pulled out of his thoughts when he heard someone get down the stairs with audibly a lot of struggles. He first guessed it was Charles coming down with his loaded suitcases and bags, but when he looked up, he saw it wasn't Charles. Lando was huffing as he was trying to get the three suitcases down the stairs. Seb watched him with a pained look, biting down his lip as Lando was puffing out in frustration.

Lando wouldn't be Lando if he didn't fall over. So that's exactly what he did. He misjudged one of the steps and yelped, his bright orange bucket hat flying off his head while the suitcases he was ment to carry fell down the stairs, with Lando falling behind them and landing right on top of the pile of luggage. He let out a loud, pained groan, while Seb rushed towards the Brit with wide eyes. Footsteps could be heard from the stairs too, Carlos rushing down.

"Oh god, Lando! Are you okay?" Seb asked quickly, helping Lando sit up as the Brit groaned. "Yep, all.. good" Lando told him, holding in his breath. He gave Seb a small smile, before Carlos sat on his knees next to Lando and ran a hand through Lando's curls. "You sure? That was a pretty high fall cariño" Carlos asked worriedly, making Lando nod and finally release his breath. "Don't worry, it's all good"

Carlos was already so careful and protective over Lando, always making sure his boyfriend wasn't in any pain and if there was, trying to get rid of it as quick as he can. But ever since the poisioning stuff with Mazespin, Carlos was even more worried over him. He would always have an eye out for him, making sure that Lando was fine and doing good, at every hour of the day.