💛3

Seb let out a deep sigh. "Charles hurry up!! We're seriously gonna be late and it will be your fault!" Seb screamed up to the bedrooms. All of the drivers were waiting in the car or already underway to the airport, but it always has to be someone that's gotta be late in this household. "Yeah yeah! I'll be down in a second!" Seb rolled his eyes and decided to make a final check up on the food supplies of Aimee and Enrico.

A few seconds later, Charles came rushing down the stairs, nearly falling down if he didn't hold himself to the railing. He pulled his suitcase behind him and his bag was loosely flying around his neck and shoulder. Seb smiled before they made their way out of the house. He locked the door in a swift moment before hopping in the passenger seat next to Kimi who was willing to drive the way to the airport.

The ride wasn't very long, to their luck. It would take about 30 minutes (for a normal person ahem-) to drive to the airport. The flight was a different story though. A 9 hour flight definitely wasn't the most fun thing, but the excitement you can sense in the plane when they're underway for a raceweekend or such, is amazing.

"Does it always go like that? In such a rush?" Mick asked with a raised eyebrow and a soft chuckle. Seb looked at Kimi, before shrugging. "Most of the time, yeah" Seb said with a soft laugh. "Ok but it's usually Max's fault, you gotta admit" Charles defended himself with crossed arms. "Yeah, he woke up early though this morning" Seb said, before staring off into the distance. See you soon, home.

"I'm sooo excited" Lando exclaimed with a happy smile, playing with Carlos' fingers before interwining their hands together. "That's the fifth time you told us, cariño" Carlos said with a little chuckle as he kisses the soft curls on top of Lando's head. Lewis smiled softly, watching the two in the mirror before returning his gaze towards the street again.

"Lewis?" Max's voice broke the little silence. Lewis let out a soft hum, quirking up an eyebrow. "Did you receive any news about the fire in January? Why it happened?" Daniel felt like this was something he definitely needed to listen to. He could hear in Max's voice that he had been waiting to ask this question for a while. It was the shake that exposed Max.

Daniel, in the passenger seat, looked into the mirror towards Lando, who also looked with a more serious face. Carlos frowned, noticing his boyfriend's reaction, while Lewis kept silent for a bit, eyes on the road. "No, the police is still doing an investigation. They say there are no tracks of anything, but they're not giving up yet" Lewis said, voice dropping at the serious atmosphere that was created in the car.

"Alright then" Max said, before he leaned back into the leather seat and started to watch out of the window again mindlessly. Daniel had kept his gaze with Lando, both with an extremely confused look plastered on their faces. Daniel knew they had to talk about this tonight when they'd arrive in Bahrain. Lando seemed to understand that too, and the music kept being the only sound in the car for a while.

"Diecinueve, veinte, veintiuno! yep, we're complete" Sergio said with a smile, before they all walked towards the gates. George let out a deep sigh, pulling his suitcase behind him. He would step into this trip to Bahrain with mixed feelings. Last season was completed chaos in Bahrain, with obviously the worst yet one of his best race in his career, or Romain's crash.

But the fact that his soulmate wasn't by his side made his feelings twist. Obviously he was excited to be back in the car, back in the family and just feel the vibes again. But not having Alex by his side for the first time in two years just didn't feel alright. Alex decided to head over to Thailand for a bit, now the rest of the household was gone aswell. And hell did George miss him already.

(I'm not sure if Alex is there with Redbull but I haven't seen him on any photos yet so yeaa)

He knew he had to get used to this, but he just wasn't yet. Deep in thoughts, he didn't realize the woman asking to put his luggage on the cart. "George!" Nicholas suddenly shaked him out of his thoughts with a little chuckle, nudging his elbow in George's side. George quickly apologized to the lady, giving her a smile before he did finally put his luggage on the cart.