💛11

.•.•.•.•.
Friday morning

Lando woke up in the morning, feeling relaxed and well rested. A comfortable hand was running over his back, light feather touches to wake him from his slumber. A gentle hand through his soft curls, a heavenly touch to wake up with. Lando kept his eyes closed, nuzzling his face deeper in the crook of Carlos' neck as the Spaniard hummed softly, telling Lando he's awake.

Not that it would matter anyways. They could lay here in their warm embraces for hours if they didn't have some racing to do. They always do the same back at the house, lay there until someone barges through the door and tells them to wake up. Lando and Carlos were often already awake, but neither could be asked to stand up and get away from their comfortable cuddle session.

"Good morning" Carlos muttered, voice still heavy with sleep as he placed a kiss on top of Lando's absolutely mess of curls. "Morning" Lando mumbled, barely audible as his face was pressed against Carlos' bare shoulder. "Did you sleep well?" Carlos asked after a few seconds, slowly blinking his eyes open. Lando whined in annoyance for a bit, wrapping his legs tighter around Carlos's.

"Too short" he muttered as argument of being so grumpy. Lando definitely wasn't a morning person. It's alright when his engine is running eventually, but it takes some time to get it started. But Lando wasn't a night owl either. He can stay up late if he tries, but lay him down at 1 AM (preferably with 'Carlos Cuddle Sessions') and he'd be out like a light. Sometimes, Carlos can't help but think Lando's life only consists of four main things:

1) Carlos
2) Food
3) Sleep
4) Racing
With no specific order-

Well, Carlos knows that isn't completely true. It comes very close to it though! Carlos grinned lightly. "Just like you" Lando sat up on Carlos' lap and watched him through half lidded eyes, trying to glare while swatting his arm. "Ouch!" Carlos chuckled, the smirk still plastered on his face. "That joke wasn't funny at all, Carlos. That's called bullying" Lando complained as Carlos could see him trying to hold back the grin.

"It hurts my feelings!" Lando continues, raising a finger in the air like he's gonna put Carlos off. "Actually, I'm gonna tell Seb!" Carlos' mouth flew open. "You can't do that. What did I do?" Carlos asked with wide eyes, holding back the giggle in his throat. Lando started to count on his finger. "Rule number 30! Never bully another driver" Lando exclaimed as he counted on his finger.

"Rule number 57! Never wake Lando up when he needs his beauty sleep" Lando chirped all amused, while Carlos crossed his arms. "Hmm, I don't know that rule" Carlos said with a teasing grin. "I think," Carlos sits up, placing his hands on both sides of Lando's hips to keep him in place. "You made that rule up, hm?" Carlos leaned in, just like Lando to make their noses touch.

"Maybe" Lando mumbled, both of them grinning like idiots now. Carlos was the one to lose the seriousness first, his hands clutching tighter on Lando's sides as he laughs. Lando giggled softly, letting himself drop on the human pillow who he could happily call his boyfriend. Yeah, these were the mornings both of them absolutely loved.

Fp1

Mick watched with an amused smile as he saw Callum crossing the paddock, looking for something. He looked around him, eyes squeezing shut slightly to find what he's searching for. His Alfa Romeo suit was halfway down to his hips, where the sleeves of his suit are tied up in a simple knot. Mick would lie to say it looks bad on him, because he was one to talk, watching the other walk over the paddock.