💛4

.•.•.•.•.
Friday morning

"George!" Someone outside his door shouted, shaking the Brit awake. George groaned, rolling over on his stomach. For a split second, he thought it was Alex standing in front of his door. The person that he hadn't seen in two weeks or so. It was almost embarrassing how much he missed him already for actually such a short time, but can you let the guy be? They basically spended the whole year together last year. It feels really strange to both Alex and George.

But to his greatest luck, it was a younger, shorter male, with the same British accent and those adorable brown curls on top of his head. "Good morning, Georgie!" Lando said with a cheeky grin. "Did you have to wake me up this early?" George mumbled, walking back into his room allowing Lando to come in aswell. George walked towards his closet and grabbed a shirt.

"Yes, I did have to indeed" Lando said, making George eye him all confused after he pulled the Williams shirt over his head, hair sticking up in every direction. "What? Why?" George leaned against the wall for a split second, but before he could react, Lando already started to pull the other Brit out of the room and rush down the hallway. "Lando!" George squeaked in suprise.

"Hey Carlos!" Lando said, shooting his boyfriend a sweet smile as they passed Carlos on the hallway. The Spaniards mouth was slightly ajar and his eyebrows narrowed in confusion as he watched the two friends rush down the hallway. "Same Carlos, same" George said helplessly, making Carlos laugh as he kept on watching them before they dissapeared around the corner.

"Lando, seriously! Where are you taking me!?" George helplessly exclaimed, "Are you kidnapping me!?" Lando had to let a giggle escape his lips as he shook his head. And before George could even realize, he was in the dining room, staring directly at his boyfriend, speechless. Alex turned around, a happy smile on his face as he locked eyes with George. Lando was standing behind George with a boyish grin, proud of himself for getting George this quickly to the person that he'd been ranting about for the past few days.

"Hey cupcake" Alex said with a soft chuckle. "Alex!" George jolted, opening his arms before he gave the Thai a crushing hug that could break his bones. "George- can't- breath-" Lando laughed as George loosened his grip before he took a seat next to Mick on the dining table. "I missed you, muffin" George mumbled while Alex burried his face in the crook of the other's neck. "Missed you too"

They stood there for a while, just in each other their embraces to catch up with the missed affection, even though it would take a lot of their time. "When did you arrive here?" George asked, pulling away so they could sit down aswell. "Just a few minutes ago. My luggage is still in the corner" Alex said as he pointed at the bags thrown in the corner. "Lando didn't even give me time"

"Hey! I thought you wanted to see your boyfriend. I didn't know your luggage was more important than your boyfriend" Lando said with a roll of the eyes, snickering as Alex threw him a glare. "That's not true" George just chuckled at the serious reaction Alex gave, leaning in to give Alex a peck on the cheek to calm down. "Lando's just testing your temper baby"

Mick both let out a soft at the little name, while Lando just looked at him with a proud grin. "I was the first one to ship them and I brought them together. Yeah, I know, I'm insane" Lando said as he dusted off his own shoulder, before the rest of the guys start to laugh. "Sure, Lando. Sureee" Alex said, rolling his eyes at the stupid sentences that just rolled out of the younger's mouth. Gosh, only two weeks and he already missed this.

Track timeee

OH MY GOD, OKAY IT'S HAPPENING, EVERYBODY STAY CALM!!

Coming back on the paddock at the first weekend is just a special feeling. You can feel the excited atmosphere, everyone being clueless what will happen this season. Is it gonna be Mercedes that is at the top again yet again with full dominance, or does Redbull finally make a good chance to get to the titel?? Who will be able to top the midfield this year, Mclaren? Aston Martin? Ferrari?