💛14

.•.•.•.•.
14th of August ~ 2021

Dear diary,

Today we arrived at the vacation house! It's so big and very warm. We lost the other cars in front of us when we were very close to the camping, so me and especially Charles were freaking out like crazy and it took us 30 minutes to arrive, while it was ment to only take 10 minutes. Carlos was so worried lol. Such a cutie.

Daniel catched a really big spider today! I have no clue how he did that but he said it was venomous. Big D(aniel) energy, I'm telling you.

We played hide and seek after dinner but Seb was the seeker >:c Seb is way too good at these kinda games, it's unfair! My spot was the best and I was one of the first to be found! How?! Anyways Max was locked in a closet somehow and started having a panic attack and I'm really worried for him. He looked awful last night. Hopefully he'll feel better tomorrow :C

Carlos is now in the shower but he promised earlier to cuddle after so I wrote this pretty quickly.

Goodnight! Lando :]

17th of August ~ 2021

Dear diary,

Today we went to some sort of lake. It wasn't very big and the weather wasn't amazing. Well- I thought it wouldn't be. Seb warned me for the sun because- in his words- 'You sunburn way too quickly'. I was like- aight, let me prove you wrong!...

Why does Seb always have to be right? It's so annoying I swear :/ so yea I sunburned completely and my whole skin hurts now. Stupid pale skin. I hope me and Carlos' babies get his skin genes- wait, that's not possible. Scratch that please.

Moving on, It was really fun today at the lake! Charles and Pierre really need to get together man, they were acting like teenagers in love. Pushing each other in the water and giggling. Lol now it sounds like I'm old ew I'm not Fernando. Hahaha JK if you ever manages to read this :) you better don't though

Gonna sleep now as I'm very tired because Carlos wouldn't carry me back to the house. How dare he :(

Goodnight! L.

19th of August ~ 2021

Dear diary,

It has been raining the whole day. We just had lunch and now I'm sitting in my room, doing nothing. Well, I'm writing this to stop me from feeling bored. It's actually raining so hard and they say there are thunderstorms coming our way so that's pretty scary. They say you can hear the thunder even harder up in the mountains. Luckily, these mountains aren't that high.

Max and Lewis got in an argument this morning :/ I don't really remember what it was about, but they surely didn't sound very happy. It's been very quiet in the house since then. Like- cough and even Checo on the other sound of the hallway could hear. It's a bit scary. I hope they'll make up quickly. It's not fun like this.

Hey hey! So I'm basically about to sleep, depends on of the rest wants to watch a movie together. I'm quite sleepy so I'll probably end up sleeping through the movie anyways lmao. I was about to put my PJ's on anyways because they're way nicer and warmer with this cold weather. I think Seb was preparing hot choco's (mid summer da fuc?-) not complaining though. It's all I ever want right now.

Everything is good between Lewis and Max by the way! I think they were arguing about whether we should still do some activities and go there by car or stay back at home, but they somehow stopped rather quickly. I'm glad, because those two together really know how to put up a bad mood.