💛18

Hello!! It's been a while, huh?
I'm still very busy, so I can't assure that updates will be a regular thing again... but I'm back? Ay?

It's not the longest chapter I've written, and this should've came out a while ago, but I'm still getting back into my writing spirit lol. Also!! This chapter starts of with a few pages of Lando's diary, but it'll turn into a normal chapter after that! So keep reading (unless you don't like it pahahahah)

Anywaays, I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Thanks for supporting me throughout by break and thanks a lot for bearing with me :)

Oh! And I just wanted to say that votes and comments really give me motivation to write more, so thank you for that <3

***Warning: (I'll put another warning in the chapter itself) panic attacks and brief mentions of throwing up***
.•.•.•.•.

18th of December - 2021

Dear diary (should I give you a name? Garry? Stephany? Bob? OMG YES BOB)

It's been a while huh? Let me give you a quick update on whats been going on!

Charles and Pierre are SOOOO close to dating! I'm not even kidding- if Yuki and I hadn't walked in Pierre's room, they would have kissed! Or maybe even more D: 

Max and Lewis are getting along again! It took a while.. but with everybody's help, we managed to make it work. They even made dinner together last week OMG (Seb kept an eye on them)

Everything is GREAT at the moment, diary, and I'm really happy. I have to admit that I wasn't happy with my overall performance of this season, especially after Sochi. But hey! That's okay! Stupid Carlos managed to snatch p5 away in the final standings (I'm very proud of him tho, ugh I'm so in love) but I kept Charles behind me so that's a positive :)

I'll try to write some more again now it's winter break! Had a lot of fun writing again!!! Carlos just called that we're gonna watch a movie so that's gonna be fun. Probably gonna sleep anyways lol. MAN, LIFE IS GREAT

BYE BOB! :D
Landooo

————————

21th of December - 2021

Oh, things are very much NOT GREAT at the moment

Bob, I'm gonna be honest with you and only you. I haven't told anyone - not even Carlos - about this.. so you, Bob, must feel very special... My nightmares are coming back again, worse than ever. Each time it feels like some kind of memory, but the memory has never found a place in my brain.

It's always me, with either family, friends, and also the other drivers. It's 3AM right now and I just woke up, but I don't know if I'm able to fall asleep again. I would usually go to Carlos, but that happens to be just the person in my dream (or better said nightmare)

Carlos and I were having lunch together, at a restaurant in Monaco. We did that the Tuesday we arrived in Monaco for its race weekend, which I could never possibly forget. But Carlos' face turned dark, just like the clouds around us. He leaned forward, his hand coming closer to my face. I would crawl back, but he would reach as far as needed just to get me, before I wake up in a pool of sweat, sore muscles of sweating and shaking.

These stupid nightmares have been haunting me for a while now, and I don't know what to do about them. I don't want to talk about it to Carlos or any of the other drivers. I purely don't want them to worry. It's winter break, all about reducing stress and just enjoying the time off. I don't want to take that time.

Anyways, I think that's enough for today again. My hands are starting to hurt lol

Goodnight Bob,
Lando!