💛9

.•.•.•.•.
Friday morning

Max sighed after he stretched his muscles, looking out of the window. It was warm in Baku, a nice 28 degrees. (yes I'm European, what about it?) The night was just to the limit of bearable really, kicking the bed sheets of and turning around every single minute. He eventually managed to sleep though, which he needed for the upcoming weekend.

Leading the f1 championship. It was all he ever dreamed of, apart from winning one. The season is long, so many races left, but atleast he's still in the mix. He needs to score points every weekend, make the least mistakes and try to avoid them, and improve himself and the car every single weekend. That was his job and he would have to do this for the rest of the season. But he's so ready for it.

Monaco was absolutely amazing. The place is pure beauty, and to finally have a podium there was simply great. Standing next to Lando and Carlos together was also really eventful. The couple might have slipped a bit too much in front of the cameras, but Max thinks they're fine. He was third wheeling on that podium anyways. Max turned on his heels, cracking his neck on both sides before he picked up his red bull shirt and headed out of his room.

"Maxy" a familiar voice sing-song after him, smile audible in his voice. "Good morning, Dan" Max said as he turned around with a big boyish grin. Daniel walked up to him with a big smile, waving lightly. "Good morning! Did you sleep well?" Daniel asked as he came to walk next to the Dutchman. "It was hot, but I think I managed to get some hours of sleep"

Daniel hummed, nodding in agreement. "Yep, had the same problem. Although, I'm hot myself already so that made it twice as bad" Max rolled his eyes at that, a grin tugging on his lips. "So full of himself" he muttered, just audible for Daniel to tease him, before feeling a hand smack on his arm. Max began to laugh, shaking his head at Daniel's reaction as the Aussie laughs too.

They enter the dining room together. A sleepy looking George was sitting at the table alongside Alex, Pierre and Seb. "Good morning!" Daniel greeted the four men at the table with his bright smile. "Good morning you two" Seb replies, flashing both Max and Daniel a warm smile. Alex opened his mouth to say something, but George interrupted him.

"Am I the only one who got such a bad sleep due the heat" George mumbled after a long groan escaped his throat. "It's not even that h-" "it is! I think I woke four times through the night" George cut Alex off with another, his arms falling into the armrests like pudding. "Just drink water, it will get better" Alex said with a soft smile, laying his hand on George's arm as George gave him an apologetic smile. He's too lucky.

Fp1

Yuki wasn't having his best streak of race weekends right now. After Bahrain, he scored zero points. He knows this is only free practice, there should be no worries yet. Though, Yuki feels his chest tighten at the sight of his name behind the 14th spot wasn't doing any good to his confidence level. He was determined to score points this weekend again, make minimum mistakes. That was his goal.

So, you would say this wasn't the start of the weekend he'd hoped for, as his teammate is peacefully chilling in p6. Pierre was probably at his top form right now, the best he's ever been. He managed to keep Lewis behind him in Monaco and did extremely well. Of course, Yuki is very proud and happy for Pierre, but he feels disappointed in himself nonetheless.

So, with a deep sigh, the young Japanese headed to the Alpha Tauri motorhome. He walked to his drivers room immediately and sat on the small couch in the corner of the room. He laid his head back against the wall with a light thud, closing his eyes to revive himself for a minute. Sometimes, you just have to charge up and get ready for the next challenge in a calm state. He needs to learn that.