💛17

My apologies in advance for this horrible chapter. I'm very tired and I know it isn't an excuse to give all you lovely people a bad chapter but it's whatever I guess.. I hope you can still somewhat enjoy these 4000+ words of angst :] sorry

Oh and comments are very welcome! I enjoy watching every single of them and they all make me smile so much, just got less time than before in case you wonder why I don't reply anymore.. I might reply to some whenever I have time <3

.•.•.•.•.

*sigh* yep, it's that time of the- ... of the- ... it's became kind of a ritual now in this household. Seb, and you probably already know where this is going, has got that feeling again. A low pit in his stomach that made him want to throw up. He grunted in frustration when he got up this morning and felt the feeling hit him again. Something was gonna happen today, and it won't be any good. Maybe not for himself, but just their household in general.

Seb had been silently watching this morning if there was anything off. Lewis and Max were chatting, so that was all good. Daniel was dancing while making pancakes, nothing different. Pierre and Charles were being oblivious idiots yet again, as always. There was literally nothing strange about this morning. Not for their extremely chaotic household at least.

The afternoon came around and quick, with Seb being bored out of his mind by watched the younger drivers play video games and being lazy, so he got up and did some rounds of washing clothes. I mean, it's quite difficult to keep up with the laundry with 20 people in a house. Seb slowly got the idea that maybe today, his feelings were wrong. Everything is going like it should go, nothing has happened. No strange fights or flashing lights in the garden..

Lando was proudly showing the Ferrari duo his freshly painted nails. Bright orange with a little blue heart in the middle of all of them. Carlos knew that this ment more to Lando than an outsider would say, and Charles was very proud of Lando as well. He saw what emotions it caused by Lando last year around in Silverstone. Just then, the doorbell rang through the house, making Charles jump up.

Carlos was holding Lando's hand so tenderly, the two so lost in the moment that they didn't even realize, so Charles jumped off his bar stool and walked towards the door. "I'll go open it!" He shouted to let all the other drivers know. Charles didn't know if they were expecting any guests today. Maybe Romain came to visit them? Or other ex-drivers? Oh! Callum was gonna get back home soon, right?

So when he reached for the door knob and opened the door, he was expecting to be met with the familiar smile of the Brit, suitcase next to him. There was indeed a suitcase, but this wasn't Callum. This was someone he did not want to see today, or any other day. Not after everything that had happened. He was back. Mazepin was back. He was so stressed and anxious, that he didn't know what to do. That's why he did the only thing his stupid brain could come up with.

*bang* (no he wasn't shot, you crazy lot-)

He literally just smashed the door in front of his face. Oh no. What did he do? How is he so stupid? Charles, screw you! His thoughts screamed to himself. Drivers started to turn their attention to the hallway, slowly drifting in with curiosity about the weird loud door smash that was followed by a silence. There they saw Charles breathing heavily, as he has his back against the door and eyes wide. His arms were spread like he didn't want anyone to come near the door.

"What the hell was that?" Daniel asked, worried as he saw Charles become paler. "I- I-" Charles couldn't find the right words, as they all walked closer. The sound of the doorbell rang again, making the Monegasque flinch. "Charles? Are you okay?" The boy started to shake his head in a quick motion. "What's going on Charles, who's in front of that door?" Seb said, slowly stepping closer, almost cautiously.