💛5

Short fluff chapter coming your way.. thought ya'll needed it after all the angst happening recently, thank me later😌🤚
.•.•.•.•.

Light touches over the cold piano keys. The grand piano that's been standing in the corner of the living room, untouched for a while already. Charles saw the instrument, smiling as he tried to remember the last time he played. His fingers glide over the keys, thinking of what songs he could play. He slowly sat down on the little stool, gaze following his hands.

The house was quiet, for once, actually. Usually, there is at least someone or something that makes a noice. Lando's screams for example, when he's burning the kitchen once again, or when someone falls down the stairs, Lando most of the times he.. or Lando when he- let's just say that Lando screams a lot. But now, on this day and time, the house was quiet. Just full silence.

Charles decided to do something about that. The angelic sound not too loud, not too soft. He presses one key gently with his index fingers, before he pressed his middle finger on two keys besides the other. He thinks for a few seconds, before he starts to play 'IDK you yet' by Alexander 23. The song had been stuck inside of his head since the moment he woke up.

(If you have Spotify, you can put it in the background maybe so ya know what I'm talking about. If you like to, ofc :p but if you do, I suggest the live version because it's with a piano! Ok, sorry for interrupting hehe)

He started to close his eyes, humming along with the lyrics inside of his head while his fingers and the keys underneath them do their work to create a soft and calming atmosphere around him. Charles had gone up in the clouds, dreaming his way along with the notes and the lyrics he was singing under his breath. He forgot about the world for a bit, just in the moment, everything peaceful.

He felt someone close to him, but continued to play anyways. He was so gone into the moment, the sound embracing him. His eyes fluttered open, slightly gazing to his side to see Lewis coming to sit next to him with a soft smile. No words were shared, they were needless, as Charles quit the humming.

Lewis took it as a sign to get the melody started, letting his fingers gently get in position to make the music complete. The music was heaven compared to the silence, and Seb rose up from his previous position when he heard the sound. A smile formed on his lips when he tried to think back to the last time he heard the piano music ring through the house.

He makes his way down the stairs quietly, not wanting to interrupt anything. He leans against the doorframe and his smile got even wider when he saw his boyfriend and former teammate sitting behind the piano together, creating the sound. It was calming, it suited the beautiful day, the peaceful atmosphere, which was very special, with the recent events. Seb sighed in content, silently making his way over to the couch to not bother the other two.

Someone else quickly noticed the music in his ears too, drawing is attention. Pierre stumbled downstairs aswell, poking his head through the doorway. A soft smile played on his lips as he saw Lewis and Charles, before quickly taking place next to Seb in their private concert. "They are so good" Pierre whispered, making Seb nod in agreement and smile, closing his eyes to enjoy the music.

The calming atmosphere was interupted by a loud, high scream, followed by a lower pitched victory cry. Pierre shot up, Lewis and Charles turning around immediately while Seb just shook his head in dissapointment. He stood up and walked to the hallway. "What's h-" "Seb! Seb! Help me!" Lando yelled while he rushed down the stairs.

Lewis, Pierre and Charles made their way over to the hallway too, watching how Lando ran down the stairs with wet hair and face, quickly hiding behind a confused looking Seb. "Come here, Lando" Daniel shouted all of the sudden, stretching the 'o'. Lando screamed on the top of his lungs, which made Seb pretty sure deaf, before Daniel ran down the stairs as well.