💛6

Sorry if this chapter is a bit all over the place.. but be prepared for 9000+ words of pure chaos :D sorry-

.•.•.•.•.
Friday morning

The faint light shining through the curtains was enough to made Max wake up from his slumber. He was slightly tired, but nonetheless excited for the upcoming weekend. They were in Imola again, and god knows what can happen this weekend. The last race was certainly interesting.. annoying, but Max was able to pick out the positives.

He sat up straight, stretching his arm and back muscles along with a yawn, before he sighed softly. He looked outside the half covered windows of his hotelroom, blinking slowly with his eyes. Max never really was a morning person, so when he saw the time, he grew a little confused. 7:30AM? That's not his usual time to wake up. Well, usually Daniel had to wake him up on racing weekends-

Wait no, just people in general. Why did his brain immediately say Daniel? Well, the Australian usually wakes him up, so that's probably why. Yea. He pulled the duvet up, pushed it aside and stepped out of bed. He felt a bit wobbly on the legs for a second, before he could properly function again. He let out yet another yawn, walking towards the small closet.

He quickly put on a fresh Redbull shirt and pulled on his jeans. He looked himself in the mirror and ruffled his hands through his hair for a bit. Well now it just looks like one big mess. Max huffed and tried again, only to make it an even bigger mess. "Dang it.." he mumbled under his breath, rolling his eyes. He decided to give up on his hair for now and just go to breakfast.

Max closed the door behind him and jumped right up in the air when Daniel was standing behind him with a bright smile. "Good morning Maxy!" Max's hand went right to the left side of his chest, gripping his shirt as he let out a shaky breath. "Morning Dan, thanks for the jump scare on this early morning" He said with a soft smile as Daniel laughed softly.

"Why are you up so early?" Daniel asked, brows furrowing slightly as he looked Max in his eyes. The Dutchman shrugged, the little smile still on his lips. "Just woke up, I guess. Decided to have breakfast already and see if anyone is up" Max explained while the two of them made their way to the dining room. Daniel hummed softly, still eyeing Max on his side.

"Your hair looks cute today" Max coughed in surprise, choking on his own saliva as he heard the words come out of Daniel's mouth. "E-erm.. Thanks heh" Max said, his hands scratching the back of his neck as he stared right down at the ground. "No problem, just spittin' facts" Max's blush got only worse, which brought a stupid cocky grin on the Aussie's face.

"You're such an idiot" Max said, rolling his eyes before he pushed the door open. Well, he tried to say the least, as he was ment to pull the door. He slammed face first into the door while Daniel doubled over in laughter. Max rubbed his nose, the terrible blush only seeming to get more red. "Guess we're both idiots" Daniel said with a wink after he caught his regular breath again.

Daniel and Max entered the room eventually, both softly chuckling as they were met with Charles and Seb chatting with each other while they sat at the table. "Morning, gentlemen" Daniel said, pulling off his imaginary hat and made a little bow. "Morning" Max greeted them, chuckling as he sat opposite from Seb and Charles, Daniel quickly claiming his seat next to the Dutchman.

Both of them greeted them, Charles raising a brow at Max's red nose. "What happened to your nose?" He asked, a confused look on his face. "Ah, it's noth-" "He walked into the door! He thought he had to push the door when you had to pull" Daniel exclaimed, before breaking out in a horrible fit of laughter yet again. Max groaned, punching Daniel's arm. "Daniel" Max whined, giving his friend a annoyed glare.