💛8

.•.•.•.•.
Friday morning

Charles was still pulling on his hoodie as he barged his way through his hotelroom door. He kinda overslept. 'Kinda' isn't the right word, actually. He almost woke up one and a half hour later than he was supposed to. He was still with one foot in his dreams, eyes barely open and brain not thinking clearly as he stepped towards Pierre's room. He really hopes Pierre was already gone to be honest, for two reasons.

If Pierre is be gone, atleast one of them would be on time. That's better than the two of them turning up late, right? The other one was that Charles himself was probably looking horrible right now. He didn't have time to even look in the mirror. He wanted to look presentable for Pierre. Charles holds back a groan. His thoughts wouldn't leave him be recently.

He was about to knock on Pierre's door, but exactly at that time, the door opens. Charles, mind still slow and sleepy, realizes it way too late, losing his balance. Pierre yelped as he didn't expect the Monegasque in front of him, now falling into his direction. It only took a matter of seconds before the two ended up on the ground with a loud thud.

Charles feared to open his eyes. He was so embarrassed, he feels his cheeks heating up just by the thought of what he just did. Why do I always have to be this clumsy? Slowly, he blinks his eyes open, shallowing heavily. Pierre was laying underneath him, staring right up in his eyes. He flushed, which Charles guessed could be the fall. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't focusing and I'm very clumsy so- so er.. are you okay?" Charles stumbled over his words.

Pierre kept silent for a good few seconds, just taking in what just happened. How Charles ended up on top of him, barely any space between them, almost sharing the same air. "Pierre?" Charles whispered, a worried frown spread across his face. "Y-yea! Completely fine! Okay! Good! A-alright! U-uhm, so eh.." Pierre looked down at their position and even tho he thought it wasn't possible, he blushed even heavier.

Charles followed his gaze and immediately crawled off Pierre, an embarrassed chuckle leaving his throat. "I'm so sorry" Charles said, after he gulped heavily yet again, finally able to talk somewhat properly. "It's fine, accidents happen" Pierre giggled, sitting up. Charles stood up and offered a hand to Pierre, who gladly took it to stand up. Charles might have hold his hand for a bit too long.

They stared each other in the eyes again, sharing zero words. Charles thought he was still dreaming for a bit, as he got lost in Pierre's eyes. "M-maybe we should go" Pierre whispered out, not breaking the eye contact just yet. "Oh shit! We're late, I completely forgot!" Charles exclaimed, making Pierre laugh softly. "Me too" Pierre said through laughter. Charles turned to Pierre again and smiled softly.

"We should really get some breakfast though, we're already late" Charles mumbled, even how much he wanted to stay close to Pierre. Pierre nodded quickly and grabbed Charles' hand. Charles tried to proces what just happened, his brain short-cutting for the second time already, as Pierre pulled him to the eating area, hand in hand. Charles, you're in so much trouble.

Fp1

Callum let out a long sigh as he walked out of the Alfa Romeo motorhome, making his way over to the partial motorhome. He really enjoyed driving in first practice today. Driving that formula 1 car is just something special, and for his first ever official practice, he had so much fun- considering the nerves. So with a smile on his face, he walked over to the motorhome.

"Oh hey Callum" Yuki perked up as he heard someone enter the room, smiling as he saw the Brit. "Good afternoon all of you" Callum said, waving softly before he took place next to Mick. "Hey, how are you?" Mick asked, leaning back slightly to look Callum in the eyes. "I'm good, had much fun in the car" Callum said with a little chuckle, which made Mick smile.