💛10

Hi guys!!
I'm so sorry I've been inactive but my motivation just didn't really help.. I've been through some drama with my friends again (it's very less than before so don't worry!! But yeaa it surely affected me) but yeaa I'm gonna try to be a bit more consistent from now on.

I'm so sorry that I've left for so long, and now I've found my little motivation back so yeaa I just wanted to write chaotic Charles on a "date" with Pear Pear again. Just got the idea and thought.. eh, why not? This chapter takes place after the Styrian GP (first Austrian GP)

Hope you enjoy the mess I wrote! And again, I'm very sorry for the long wait❤️

.•.•.•.•.
Tuesday evening

Charles shot his head up when he heard a knock on his door. "Yea! Hang on a second!" He shouted, maybe a bit too excited but he couldn't help himself. He's going on a date with Pierre again, so could you really blame him? I mean, Charles likes to call it a date, but was it really? They both kinda just agreed to have a dinner together, as simple as that.

As best friends do.

Oh but it ment so much more to Charles. The young Monegasque was completely freaking out, asking even Max for advice about what he should wear. Yes you read that right. Max Verstappen. That's how bad this situation is to Charles and his vulnerable brain. Yes, they've been on multiple 'dates' already, but Charles couldn't help it. He was one big mess.

He looked himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. Okay, now calm down Charles. You'll do amazing. His friend's advice lingered through his head when some of his friends and himself were all on the bed, helping Charles through his feels that night.

"Just be yourself, Charles!" Seb had said to him. "Compliment him and laugh at his jokes" Carlos adviced. "Yea! And make some jokes too!" Lando added to his boyfriend. "Not the dad jokes Seb makes though.." George gave Seb an apologetic smile after the sentence rolled from his lips. "Hey!" Seb had shouted all offended. Some advices were actually really helpful, until Daniel existed.

"You should slap his ass when you walk next to him!"

"Daniel-"

"Or maybe a little squeeze? I bet Pierre would like that-"

"Daniel!!"

Yeah okay, Daniel's advice wasn't really helpful, that's for sure. He might be able to use the rest though, he just gotta keep them in mind. He looked in the mirror again, running a hand through his dark mane before he walked up to the door. He reached for the door handle and only just then realized how much his hand was shaking. He took another deep breath, closing his eyes before he opened his hotelroom door.

"Hey Charles!" Pierre greeted with a sweet smile, giving his a cute, unnecessary wave. "Bonjour calamars" Charles said with a ugrin, pushing himself through the doorway and flicking off the light in his room before he closed the door. "Ready to go?" Pierre asked to make sure. Charles gave him a small nod with a smile, before the two headed down the hallway.

"I'm putting 50 on the line if the two of them get dating before... Hungary" Daniel whispered, leaning his head through the doorway. Max shook his head. "Nah, I'm putting 50 euros on the middle of summer break so like halfway August" Max whispered back. Seb shook his head at the both of them. "Tsk, I know them. I'm saying around the Italian GP" Seb said, passing the two on the hallway and joining the bet.

><><><><

They were siting in Charles' Ferrari, Pierre slumped back into the leather seats as Charles tried to keep his eyes on the road. When they were on a more quiet road, Charles leaned back slightly and finally got the chance to take a good look at the handsome man behind him. Compliment him. "You look good today!" Charles said with a smile.