5. Warmer than the Scent of a Cafe Latte

It's almost three weeks and two days since Namjoon started dating Kihyun that Seokjin makes him do the inevitable. Turns out, he has not forgotten about the bet like Namjoon was hoping he would.

"Come on, do it. Tweet it right now", Seokjin says, smirking earnestly. Namjoon rolls his eyes. "This is so stupid. I'm not doing it", he says simply. Seokjin frowns. "This is unfair! I won the bet!", he whines.

Namjoon sighs. "Hyung, I just started dating Kihyun. You want him to break up with me?", he asks, extremely serious. Now it's Seokjin's turn to roll his eyes. "You aren't boyfriends yet, Joonie", he says.

Namjoon dramtically gasps, feigning hurt. "You didn't need to go that hard", he pouts. Seokjin chuckles and shows him the tweet that Namjoon needs to quote.

"Hyung, I'm not sure if you know but this person seems mad famous

"Hyung, I'm not sure if you know but this person seems mad famous. His minions will kill me", Namjoon says, unimpressed. Seokjin gives him an annoyed look. "You're so boring, Joonie! I want drama!", he insists.

Namjoon still looks unsure but he sighs anyway and picks up his phone to go through with the ridiculous thing Seokjin is making him do. He's literally dating someone!

"What the fuck, Joonie? It seems like you had a robot type this for you!", Seokjin exclaims, bewildered

"What the fuck, Joonie? It seems like you had a robot type this for you!", Seokjin exclaims, bewildered. Namjoon laughs. "Hyung, his minions are already coming for me. I think that's enough drama for today", he says.

Honestly, he's kind of curious whether this RJJK person will reply to him or not but he hopes he does. No matter how much shit he gives Seokjin for being a total menace, he likes drama, too.

"Stop calling us minions. We're his fans", Seokjin says, pouting. Namjoon makes a face. "You never told me you stan a Radio Jockey", he says. "Well, when I started being his fan, you were too busy with Kihyun", Seokjin shrugs.

Namjoon's eyes widen. "Hyung! You can't be mad! You introduced me to Kihyun!", he exclaims. Seokjin laughs loudly. "I know, I know. I was just kidding. Besides, I'm happy for you and Kihyun and I'm not gonna live the fact down that I introduced you to him".

Namjoon smiles at him, cheeks red. He's happy Seokjin forced him to go on that date with Kihyun. He's got a good feeling about it.

"Hey, wait! JK is going live in a few minutes!", Seokjin suddenly says when his phone dings, indicating a notification. Namjoon's eyes widen. "Oh god, it would be so embarrassing if he replies to me", he groans.

"It would be hilarious! I hope he does", Seokjin laughs, ignoring the glare Namjoon sends his way. He quickly attaches his phone to Namjoon's television and sits back, looking absolutely giddy.

Namjoon shakes his head at his enthusiasm but quickly pays attention when the local radio station goes live. There's comes a few shuffling sounds before the RJ starts talking.

"Hello and Welcome to The Jeon FM! I'm your host, RJ JK!", a voice blooms through the speakers and Namjoon is already awed.
"Damn, he sounds good", he says to Seokjin who smirks in satisfaction.

"First up is a latest hit song by even more hit artists, BTS! Congrats to them on the Grammy noms! Here's Dynamite".

Namjoon already loves him. First song he played is by BTS! Man's got taste. Seokjin and him start dancing to the song energetically before it comes to an end and they're left wondering how JK can switch from such an upbeat song to fucking Neo Soul. He's insane.

A few more songs are played before JK starts what everyone is probably most excited for.

"Alright. That was Palette by IU. Now let's move on to the segment you're all most excited for. Yes! It's the tweets!"

He sounds so good. Especially that little giggle he let out, clearly very excited himself. Namjoon cracks his fingers, waiting impatiently. He glances at Seokjin and feels relieved seeing him just as excited.

"Okay, the first quote is by user friendlybunny- hey, I love your username! Ehm anyway. So, friendlybunny says, 'When are you going to show us your face, RJ?' "

Namjoon frowns and turns to Seokjin. "He hasn't shown his face?", he asks, surprised. Seokjin shakes his head, sighing melancholically. Which, by the way, DRAMATIC. "Unfortunately, not. Let's see what he says".

"Oh, I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon since I have a normal life outside this and I really don't want them to know about this job of mine. I'm not ashamed of it but it's just easier to dodge unnecessary questions this way".

Namjoon nods in understanding. "That makes sense. It'll probably be weird if he's, let's say, a teacher and his students find out about this. They'll never let him live it down", he laughs. Seokjin agrees wholeheartedly.

"Okay, next. User Starlitbabe says 'I'm in love with a boy but I'm too scared to confess. I can't say his name but... KSJ, I'm in love with you'. Aww this is sweet. I hope you get the courage to confess one day. Fighting!"

Namjoon's eyes widen as he immediately recognizes the username. He looks at Seokjin who's smiling wistfully. "Ah, I hope he confesses to his crush or whatever. Regret is way more hurtful than rejection", he says.

Namjoon gulps inaudibly. God, he doesn't know. He wants to tell him but knows it isn't his place. Besides, he had no idea he was serious about Seokjin! Wasn't he simply looking for a one night stand?

"Here's another one. User Naeyeonlove says, 'I'm in love with my best friend but I'm not sure if she's interested in girls. What do I do, JK?' Hmm this is quite complicated but I think you should tell her. No matter the outcome, you'll feel better. If you don't tell her now, you'll regret it forever. Hey, that makes me think, isn't it funny how regret is such a short word and yet it stretches forever?"

Jungkook's chuckle at the end is warmer than the scent of the latte Namjoon likes to get from the cafe across the street near the Kindergarten he works in. He feels a fuzzy feeling in his chest before quickly pushing it down. He's dating Kihyun!

"Oh, this is a good one. User jooniebun says, 'Marry me!' Check your notifications, baby".

Namjoon sputters, scrambling to unlock his phone. Jungkook has quoted his tweet with three simple words that are enough to make him blush like a teenager getting noticed by their crush.

💓

💓

LMAO I LOVE THIS!!

PS. The title is from BTS' coffee.