Part 15: A Pleasant Presence

"Zyla, you okay?"

"Zyla, you okay?"

I yawned and pressed my cheek against his back more, "Huh?"

He parked the motorcycle and took my hands from his waist, "Come on, get up," he looked back at me.

"Nuuu..." I was so drowsy for some reason.

Did I not sleep as well as I thought?

"I told you to keep your helmet on."

"Who cares~ you don't do it," I mumbled.

He rolled his eyes and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling my arms over his shoulders.

"Yay," I mumbled as he carried me on his back, "Free ride..."

He walked past the long line and into the empty club, placing me on a stool.

"Come on. Cooperate. This place opens in five minutes."

I laid my head on the bar, "No thanks."

He looked me over, "Zyla, are you sure you're okay?"

"Totally," I smiled.

He wasn't stupid. "What is it?"

People started to come in. One of which was Duggard and his crew.

He caught me resting and looked between me and Titus.

"Is she reserved again?"

"Yes," Titus said quickly, becoming territorial.

"No," I smiled and Titus glared at me from underneath his hood.

Duggard took his cigar out of his mouth, "Well I'd like to show you the way to our station."

I took Duggard's offered hand, "Gladly," I smirked.

Titus started backing away as he watched me before turning around and disappearing.

•••

I took another shot, "Really, no way?!"

Duggard put his arm around my hip as I sat in his lap, "Of course."

He fed me a nacho, "You're a gorgeous woman. Though I'm sure you get that a lot."

I burped, "Huh? Yeahaaa"

"Bro tell her to dance already," a tall man said, going by the name of Easton.

His hair was cut rather lowly and tattoos decorated his chest, in which I could see through the opening of his button-down shirt.

"I'll dance!" I hiccuped.

Duggard hugged me closer, his close shaven beard tickling my shoulder, "You don't have to sweetheart."

I booped his nose and got off his lap, standing on the table.

All the men started to chant me on.

Titus watched from the distance.

A woman was trying to get his attention but he was only focusing on me.

"Stop touching me," Titus warned the woman, "or I'll kill you."

"I like them feisty," she ran her hand over his chest and he took out a gun.

She screamed and ran immediately. He remained unbothered, however.

He was really contemplating whether or not to just shoot all those men around me where they sat.

"Take off your panties and I'll throw in an extra three hundred," Easton smirked.

Duggard laid back, unbuttoning the only fastened button of his coat to brush the fabric aside from his stomach. "That's cheap, I'll give her five thousand for a ride."

I stopped twerking and gasped, "Really?"

He nodded and unbuttoned the first two buttons of his shirt, pulling out a wad of cash from his suit pocket.

I stepped off the table and went to move my rear against Duggard's crotch.

He held my hips down and started spanking my bottom with money, then the lights turned off and I was grabbed.

I kicked and squealed, then I heard a door slam open before closing again.

The lights turned back on and I coughed.

"What are you doing Titus?!"

"You're drinking again?" he asked, smelling the booze and Duggard's cologne all over me from a distance.

I laughed and went to wrap my arms around his neck, "Do you want a laaaap dance too?"

"No."

"Really? Cause I smell jelllyyy~"

He backed me against the wall, snapping me out of my trance, "Don't touch another man tonight."

I stared into his eyes without saying a word.

"Do you hear me?"

My heart started to beat faster, "I hear you."

He kissed me longingly, and right when I started to run my hand underneath his shirt, he pulled back and slapped my ass.

"I mean it, Zyla."

I pouted and he leaned to softly kiss beneath my ear, feeling my pulse against his lips.

Something as simple as this made my legs feel numb.

I started to whimper softly and he raised his head to meet my eyes, "Good girl."

I blinked, and before I could say anything, he left.

•••

I sat at the bar alone and twirled my straw in my water, watching other strippers scissor each other.

I yawned and was about to fall asleep until one girl blocked my view.

I dropped my glass and fell into tears.

"Yolarie?"