Part 24: Good Girls Don't Cry

[Finale] [Play the song.]
Y'all know I had to end it with this legend 😔

• • •

I pressed the breaks and jumped off the seat as the bike began to fall, leaving me tumbling onto the street

It hurt like hell but I needed to reach him.

I threw off helmet off and started running as fast as I could.

All those planes I heard came into view and the missles aimed straight at him as he sat there on his knees.

I could only scream his name, trying to run faster.

Armed men in black suits started to crowd over him and beat him into the ground mercilessly.

It hurt to watch and I found myself tripping and losing focus due to my tears.

"Please!! I need you!!" I wailed.

Cars started to honk and I pushed past the people, meeting the men in the center.

"Stop!" I screamed and the men broke apart as I hugged Titus.

His face was already bruising.

"Titus..."

"You're crazy, darling," He barely opened his eyes and smiled, "Is this what police brutality feels like to your people?"

"This is-"

"Isn't funny," he finished for me, smiling even more.

"Ma'am we need you to leave. This man is responsible for multiple deaths," one of the armed men said.

"Shut the hell up!"

The man backed away.

"Bad girl," Titus cooed.

I cried, "You shut up too. Get up."

"Not today," He pulled me on top of him and laid back against the road, handing me a knife he had kept in his pocket for this exact moment. "End me."

"What? No."

He chuckled, "What happened to all the hate you had for me? Channel it and do me this final favor."

I shook my head and remembered being in this exact position...

That night when I hated his guts and beat the sense out of him, but he chose to hold me anyway.

And here he is, holding me yet again, and now that I must end his life, it was so hard.

"Memories," he smiled and looked up at me.

He tried to make things lighter for me but all I could feel were tears swelling in my eyes.

He reached up to my cheek and wiped my tears with his thumb, "No crying."