Part 23: Three Little Words

"Well I hope you know, bastard of the devil, that I slept with the woman you claim to be yours

"Well I hope you know, bastard of the devil, that I slept with the woman you claim to be yours."

Titus counted in his head patiently, "She slept willingly or was she forced?"

Duggard laughed, "Does it matter? She felt so nice moaning my name as she enjoyed your absence."

Titus grabbed his knife from his belt, "Those are fighting words."

Duggard coughed, aiming a gun at Titus's heart, "She wouldn't stop weeping."

Time was up.

He mumbled as he looked towards the stars, "Forgive me, dear Zyla. I'll have to kill one more man."

Titus dodged the bullet and stuck the knife through Duggard's lung.

Duggard fell immediately, looking at the knife in his stomach, "S-shit."

Titus went over to grab his coat and shirt off the ground. "Take out that knife and you're asking for death."

"You're a monster," Duggard wheezed, starting to cough up blood.

"I know."

Titus looked up and saw Easton on the edge of a building holding a sniper. He whistled and his motorcycle came to his side.

"Doll?"

It spoke, "Yes, master?"

"Shoot the man on the roof."

"Very well."

Easton came falling down and Titus hopped onto the bike, petting the head, "Good girl."

"Thank you, daddy," it responded.

If he was to go, he was taking every last one of those disasters to hell with him.

• • •

"Sir, you have guests approaching from behind. They appear to be both Valerian's men and those from Worthy Corps. Would you like me to auto drive?"

Titus glanced behind him, "No need doll."

"Very well."

"Pull over, Titus. You know what's going to happen," one of the men said into a megaphone.

Titus pulled the hood over his head and turned around in his seat, laughing, "I'm charmed fellas. Didn't think I had such a large fanbase."