Part 11: Love in the Club

(Cough, cough...warnings)

•••

My legs got weak and he sat up, taking a gun out of the back of his pants

He emptied the clip and the bullet caps fell onto my stomach.

They felt cold on my heating skin, forming a rather sizzling sensation.

He slipped his hand into my bra and rubbed one gold bullet along my nipple.

I hissed and dug my heels into the matress below me, "Titus..."

"Moan and I'll spank you senseless," he threatened.

My eyes glistened over. He could tell I needed him, but I wouldn't have him so easily. I hated that.

He lowered his face to my neck, sucking hard. He wanted to leave the biggest bites possible.

The way his tongue pushed against my pulse was making me dizzy with want. I did all I could to hold in my moans, but it was getting harder.

I was dying to touch him so badly. To feel his biceps. To pull his hair. To have him inside of my aching core.

I arched my back as his cool lips kept suctioning my neck, and I struggled to not make a sound.

Fuck. I had to.

"TITUS~"

He flipped me over and hit my ass hard, "What did I say?"

I squealed, starting to pulsate.
Why was I getting wet for this murderer?

"T-to not moan..." I bit my lip and raised my ass in the air to tease him, "I'm sorry daddy."

His expression was priceless and I did my best not to smirk.

I knew it was killing him as much as it was killing me.

He sighed and bent down to kiss the cheek he smacked, then rubbed along my clothed pussy.

"Shit..." he could feel how wet I was through them. He couldn't even stay mad at me.

He pulled my thong to my ankles and saw my entrance coated. He immediately started lapping up my juices, moaning lowly from the pit of his throat at the taste.

His tongue was long and flexible, reaching through my folds to lick around my gushing insides. That alone was about to make me cum.

I had never experienced this...all James ever did was make me please him with nothing in return.

I looked back at Titus, seeing him holding my bottom. His face was almost buried inside of me as he used his middle finger to massage my sensitive clit.

A spark I never knew had tickled me all the way up my canal. I could only cry in pleasure more.

However, in contrast to the ecstasy, it was also little funny. He ate like a lion who's been starving a week.