19: Another Sneaky Pup?

Chase

That idiotic Rocky! Now he's got great punishment. He's not allowed to come out of his puphouse. Ryder takes food for him to his puphouse only. He is not allowed to come on missions also. It's the best thing for all of us. Ryder said if he does or says anything like that again then he will be kicked out from the paw patrol.

It was totally fine by all of us anyways. The whole Adventure Bay knows about what he did and said. But! Ugh! As Ryder becoming a kind person, he gave Rocky one last chance to behave nicely. And be like how he was before. Shoooree. And he even promised and swore to all of us he would never do it again. Oh well, I don't believe him! No one does. Except for Ryder. Anyways let him show his 'sneakiness' then he'd be on the streets for good!

We had just came back from a mission. Me, Skye and... Rocky. I didn't even let him come near my Skye! He can't be trusted. Throughout the whole mission he was being really polite. With all of us. And Ryder was smiling at him thinking he has changed.

Well not that easily Ryder. Why does he have such a big heart! No matter how much the pups and I try to explain to Ryder, he always says, "He has changed for real this time. Now stop talking nonsense!"

Aren't you the one talking nonsense? And! Ryder isn't a bread that has to be buttered nicely!

We were tired from the mission and all of us were just laying down with Skye beside me. Ryder stayed back from the mission. Because the mission was Katie's.

Rocky came in the lookout and said, "Shall we continue the game we were playing at the cabin?" Then all the pups stood up except me and Skye and started yelling so many things.

"Are you insane?! At least be normal for one day!"

"Have you haven't got enough taste from the punishment or what?"

"Stop it or it will be like yesterday!"

Oh yeah.. yesterday! We all took Rocky to Katie's and drowned him in the bathtub. He was yelling and struggling to get out. Haha! The look on his face was funny.

"Guys chill! I promise I am back to normal. And we will do simple dates please! We'll play truth or dare only!" Rocky stopped them from shouting. I wonder what he really did and said that all of them have to be so mad.

"Guys.. come on just give him a chance. What's the point. He'll totally get his sneakiness anyways. He'll regret for sure. Even if he doesn't, he'll be on the streets anyways." Skye said.

"Thank you Skye!" Rocky said with a normal smile. I was shocked to see that.

"Yah yah sure! But we won't play any games with him in any case possible!" Zuma rolled his eyes and went back to his beanbag.

After that Marshall called Everest over. Then we were called for a mission by Ryder. Marshall and Rubble were picked and all three of them went.

Now it was only me, Skye, Zuma, Everest and.... Rocky! Ugh!

All of us were sitting and watching TV. That's when Rocky said he needed to go and fix his truck all of a sudden. And then Everest also stood up and went right after him...

Hmmm.. weird. I thought. I was the only one who noticed because Skye and Zuma were so into the TV. Oh well, no big deal. I thought and continued watching TV with Skye and Zuma.

Everest

I was watching TV with the others pups and Rocky went to fix his truck. I got a feeling of going after him out of nowhere. Then I stood up and followed him.

"Oh hey Everest! What's up?" He asked with a smile.

My heart suddenly melted... His voice. I couldn't take it anymore and went near him... Close... Close... That's when I was soo close to him that he started going back.

"Everest... Are you okay?" He asked nervously. And I replied, "Yeah! Never better."

Chase

While watching TV, we heard Ryder, Marshall and Rubble coming back from the mission.

"Hey Ryder!" Zuma, Skye and I all exclaimed.

"Hey pups!" Ryder replied.

"How was the mission!" Skye asked.

"It was tiring." Rubble replied.

Both Ryder and Rubble layed down on their bean bags. Rubble also grabbed a popcorn box while talking about his stomach and all that.

"Hey guys? Where's Everest?" Marshall asked.

"Oh, I saw her going outside. Pretty sure she was following Rocky who went to fix his truck." I answered.

"Rocky?!" Marshall asked worriedly with wide eyes.

"Yea... But I am not sure if she was following him or... Just going somewhere." I asked becoming a little worried now.

"She probably won't follow Rocky after what all happened. I'll go find her." Marshall said with positivity.

"Okay!" I replied.

Then I heard the others giggling. I saw there was a funny scene going on in the TV. Skye leaned on me licked my chin. I smiled at her and she smiled back. We both cuddled and all of us were watching TV laughing and giggled. Also eating popcorn. Specially Rubble hehe.

Marshall

I went around the lookout to look for Everest. I wanted to surprise her with her favourite chocolate ring, which I bought for her on my way back from the mission. I would give it to her with one knee down. No! No! I won't propose but I would do it in a way.

I couldn't find her anywhere and then I was near Rocky's puphouse. Chase said that maybe she followed Rocky. I thought of asking Rocky, I thought he'd be here because he was fixing his truck.

I heard some noise from the other side. He was probably there. So I went over there.

Everest

I was going closer and closer to Rocky and he was going back and back. Until he was leaning his back on his truck. He had nowhere to go now.

"Everest whatever you are doing, you can't do this!"

"Why not Rock?"

"Ummm... what?"

I leaned closer.

"Everest please stop. Even though I like you I can't do this. You are my friend's girlfriend."

"But you were willing to, in the cabin."

"It was sneakiness. It keeps on coming and going. I can't betray Marshall."

"Who cares!" I shouted and pressed my lips on his.

Awww... I like how he was trying to push me and not to kiss. But what to do. I am his crush. He couldn't resist. He started kissing me back.

We were in an intense kiss. That's when I felt someone starting at us.

"What the hell?!" I heard Marshall say from beside.