13: The New Life

1 month later..

Skye

I was laying on the couch in my new home. Gosh, it was so cosy. I was living my perfect life. And I didn't want anything to happen and ruin this amazing life.

"Skase! Time for breakfast" called out my new owner.

"Coming!" I responded.

Of course, my name is Skye, it's just that I didn't really tell them my real name.. I was not good about it. I was just so...... scared. What if someone finds me a gets to know I am living here. I just... didn't want to tell them my name so I told them my name was Skase.

The fact that I was just new here. They found me in the woods 5 days ago and took me to their home. They are really.... really nice! Probably the best owners ever.

I went for breakfast and ate.

"Skase I will be going to market and will be back in a while," Said Jane my owner. "Also dear, wake up Zoey! Ugh that sleepyhead never wakes up on time. Oh and also don't forget to give her breakfast." She winked at me and left.

Speaking about Jane she is a really sweet 18-year-old girl with ginger red hair. Very tall and super-duper nice!

I went to Zoey's room to wake her up. You must be wondering who is she. She is a white husky and really sweet. She was the one who found me in the woods and informed Jane about me. Well, she is like a sister to me. We have become the best of friends during these 5 days.

I knocked on her door.

"Zoey! Get up! How much do you even sleep!?" I shouted.

"Yaasss!!!" She shouted back.

"Good morning," she said while opening the door in a very lazy way.

"Hurry up now! Come on and go eat breakfast"

"Ugh," she groaned and fell down on the floor.

I rolled my eyes.

***

"We will play tag after this what do you say?" She said with food fully stuffed in her mouth.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied while laying on the couch.

"We can invite our other friends like the bunnies and squirrels!" she said with excitement.

"Right! That would be great" I said and got off the couch.

Zoey was done with her breakfast.

While we are talking about the animals I want to tell you all this part that our 'cottage' is between the woods pretty far from the city and everything.

It is really nice here surrounded by nature and very quiet rather than the city which is very noisy and polluted

It is really nice here surrounded by nature and very quiet rather than the city which is very noisy and polluted. It's amazing and I love this place.

We were outside and Zoey called our friends. We played tag for a while and was really fun.

Later on, we went back in and rested as we were very tired. Then we heard Jane come back and we rushed to her. She had a poster in her hand.

"Skase I sort of saw this literally everywhere!" She said with so much concern. "This is a poster of a pup missing from the pups rescuers Paw Patrol and look at it she looks just like you! Except her name is Skye and you look a little smaller. I bought it here because I thought maybe I found your twin. Haha!"

"Oh yeah, you are right Jane! Just like Skase!" Zoey said literally almost digging her head in the poster.

"Oh yeah... Right!" I said in so much nervousness. "Uhh... I have to go and will take a nap in my room. I am soo tired" I said and quickly went into my room and buried my face in my pillow.

After all this time they still remembered and cared!! I can't believe it I- Uhh!! I feel like my head is about to blast¡

I needed to stay clam though I couldn't. But let me tell you all this that I didn't tell them anything about me being in the Paw Patrol or anything about my past. When they found me they asked me a lot of questions and I was in no shape to even answer them. Think they understood me and didn't ask me anything so they don't know about my past... Let's just say past..

OKAY!! I may have not told you guys anything about what all happened. I just.... Aaahhh!! It's hard.. I thought I would just say small part by small part but now the poster thing ruined everything. I was trying my hardest to forget but.... :(

How I just left like just left.......
Ryder
Zuma
Rocky
Everest
Rubble
Marshall

and...
Chase

Yes, it was hard for me to just leave everyone. Really hard. I didn't take anything with me I just left. Not my copter, not my pup pack, nothing.... I just left.

The time when I told Chase.... God! The look in his eyes. I just can't.... I want to explain everything! It was ridiculous to just leave without anything, without any note. I feel so stupid!! This whole month I was trying to move on but I just couldn't!! But when Zoey and Jane found me I was finally moving on slowly but the POSTER!!

*sobs*

When they found me I was still trying to move on... And all I could say what my name was..... Skase and I cried really hard that they didn't bother to ask anything else.

Chase......

I still remember....

I just never loved him...

It was always sneaky crush..