10: Jumpy Skase, Encouragement, Singing Time!

Finishing The List (part 4)

Chase

As Marshall and Everest left, Skye said, "What's the next thing on the list Chase?" I took the list out of my pocket and the next thing was.. "It's time for some jumping and flipping!" She gave me a confused look. Then I said, "What I mean is that it's trampoline park time!" She said "Yaayy" while doing a backflip and licked my cheek.

We rode to the trampoline park and Skye was sooo excited and saying 'oh Chase u are the best!' 'why are u so sweet?' 'i love you so much'

We reached there and when we went in Skye's eyes was glowing seeing all the people jumping and flipping and all! She was pushing me and saying 'Come on Chase let's goo!' I could see her excitement.

Skye

Chase was making it so hard to go while here I was dying with excitement. Finally, he said, "Yea let's go! We should waste our time!!" What did he mean by 'WE'? He was the one wasting the time.

We went and we were jumping and flipping and... Though he wasn't able to flip properly. So I told him to grab my paw and flip with me, by that he would be able to flip. So he did then WE did and he was able to fill now :) We were having a lot of fun! This was soo fun!! I love it so much!

We did flips by holding each other's paw, hugging each other, Chase carrying me on his back and all.

And then Chase said, "I really wanna stay longer and I know that so do you but, we really need to go right now because we have still a lot to do and we are running out of time"

"Yeah, I agree we sure are running out of time! We even have to have dinner!"

"Exactly! Let's go to the next thing!"

7th Thing Also Check✅

7. After watching we'll go to the trampoline park because I know that you love flipping ;)

The next thing was to play arcade games and I suck at them. But it's not that I don't like them. I know Chase is great at arcade games. But there is no harm in trying.

Chase

I am not sure about Skye but I love arcade games. That's why I put it on the list. "Oh Chase, I am not good at playing arcade games," Skye said and she kept on saying but I kept on saying "It's okay, that's nothing"

There was versus but we didn't go there as Skye said no. So we went solo. There was a car arcade where we have to control the steering. "Ladies First," I said politely and forwarded my paw towards the seat.

She was acting so nervous and said, "I will not be able to play.." what does she mean by that?!? "Skye you can ride your helicopter. You also have ridden the car in other missions so this just the same thing! Actually, it's easier as you just have to control the steering" she said "okay....." in a nervous way.

The game started and she was already crashing. "The steering is too big!" she said and I could see that. The game started again and this time I put my paw upon her paw and we were able to do it! Now another game and I told her to do it on her own this time just as I was doing slowly. So she did and this time she was doing way better. She was losing control...

'come on Skye!'

'turn the steering!'

'Quickly! Quickly!'

'yea that's it!'

'just a little more'

'there we go, Skye!'

'you did it!'

I played next and Skye was beside me, encouraging just like I did to her. We even played versus after that! I was about to win but I crashed on purpose and let Skye win. She was soo happy and so was I. =)

8th Thing Also Check✔️✅

8. We'll play arcade games!

We went to a karaoke place and it was the next thing. There was even Pup Pup Boogie to dance while singing and I was loving it already. We had to both dance and sing in front of an audience

Skye

Our chance came and I was feeling a little nervous... We had to choose songs so Chase told me to choose and we had to do our Pup Pup Boogie moves on the beat of the song. I choose my song and I let Chase choose his song. In total, we choose 4 songs.

After singing all the songs we got a whole round of applause and the audience threw flowers at us. I and Chase catch one bouquet together and then we kissed. The whole audience went 'awww' We had a great time!!

9th Thing Also Check✔️

9. We will go to karaoke 🎤and sing some songs of your favourite!