9: Spooky Moment and Movie Time!

Finishing The List (part 3)

Skye

Now we were on with the fifth thing on our list and I was sweating with fear. We were going to the horror house. And that's spooky, scary, creepy...... I know Chase is with me but still, I DO NOT LIKE HORROR!

Right now we were on the bike with me hugging Chase's back. Then after a few minutes we arrived at the.... you know.... ho-ho... hor... ugh!!! I don't even want to say because I am freaking out!

Chase got down and lend a paw in front of me and said, "Come on Skye we're here!" I put my paw on his and got down the bike then he continued "And you don't need to be scared because just when I parked here you were shivering and making me shake with you." He giggled.

That was embarrassing.. I wanted him to know that his girl is brave enough to face a.....a.....h...ho...ho....hor.... HORROR HOUSE! I got my confidence and I'll show him that the HORROR HOUSE is nothing for me!

When we entered the horror house a dim red spotlight was on us. It was very dark and... spo.... cre... EXITING! Yes! That's the spirit, Skye! EXITING!

"Let's go?" Chase asked beside me.

"Yes!" I shouted and I think it was too loud that Chase's ears bent down. "Oops! Sorry Chase" I gave him a sorry look.

He giggled and said, "It's ok Skye, looks like you are too excited" he smirked.

"Yes, of course!" I held my chin up. I wonder what was that smirk for..

When we entered a big clown right in front and I yelled and hurriedly went in Chase's arms with my eyes closed.

Chase chuckled "Oh come on Skye. Don't be scared. That was nothing." Then he caressed my back"

I hurriedly went away from him and said, "I wasn't scared-"

"You were so scared that your heart was beating so fast that I think it was gonna explode."

Embarrassed again... How stupid of me for being scared of such a clown!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! I took a deep breath and we went ahead.

When we were going my shoulder was pressing Chase's so hard and could see a smirk planted on his face. Looks like he knows that I am scared and am trying not to show it. I was looking straight and nowhere.

I thought of moving a little bit away from him and when I was moving something a very strong hand grabbed my left paw. I knew was it was... I just knew WHAT IT WAS! I didn't want to look down. I took a deep breath and looked down slowly.

I SCREAMED!

Chase

Hmmm.. Skye looked very scared and she was trying to be brave and not to show me her fear. But she was making it very obvious that she was freaking out. She was pressing her shoulder on mine so hardly.

Looks like she is the type who tries to be brave when she isn't.. I didn't like that. If she is scared then I want her to be in my arms and hug me tightly. I must do something to stop her from acting.

I smirked at the thought of that. Then I noticed that she was slowly moving away from me. Guess she got to know what I was thinking.

She was looking straight and wasn't bothering to look at her sides. Time for my move! I slowly bent down and grabbed her left paw. Then she froze. Fear suddenly burned in her eyes and it looks like she was thinking very deeply.