5: 'The Date'

I was so excited so I was getting ready for the date. While I was getting ready someone knocked on my door. It was Chase. "Skye, are you coming or not? How long are you taking?"

I opened the door while putting on my lipstick. Chase was then shocked and shouted, "What The Hell!! Why are you dressed up and why did you put makeup on??"

"Uh... Why? We are going on a date right?"

He rolled his eyes and said, "Oh come on Skye! We are just going to hang out around Adventure Bay" and then went away.

I kinda was upset about what he said... Maybe I should just take this as a normal hangout because I think he doesn't like me.

Chase

I didn't know that Skye would be so excited about our 'date' that she started dressing and putting on makeup. I am obsessed with her! Oh wow, I am feeling so flirty right now. I wanna.....flirt with her!

"Hey, Chase Let's Go!"

"Huh? Why aren't you dressed up?"

"You Told This Just A Normal Hangout"

"I was joking Skye!!! Well whatever let's go"

I put my arm around her shoulder and she was looking so nervous

"Hey, cutie! Why are you looking so nervous?"

"Cutie?!?"

"Did you forgot we both love each other? Now stop kidding Skye and be like my girlfriend okay."

"Wha- Girlfr- Ummmm Oookayy..."

I then kissed her cheek. Oh wow, that was the most delicious thing I ever tasted!!

I kept on kissing her cheek in the middle of the road.

Skye

He kept on kissing my cheek in the middle of the road for what felt like FOREVER!

That was so awkward that we even created traffic on the road!

I never knew that police will start making traffic in the middle of the road while they are supposed to stop the traffic!...

I quickly pulled away from his paw which was around my shoulder. And I push his face with my little paw.

Chase

Skye pushed my cheek and then I saw all the angry driver on the road horning and shouting. That was so embarrassing!

I put my paw under Skye's belly and push her up on my back and then ran to the side of the road.

Then I found that we were near Mr Porter's restaurant. I asked Skye, "wanna get Spaghetti 🍝?" She was trying to answer but she couldn't and just nodded her head.

We went to a restaurant and ordered one spaghetti and 3 meatballs. (1 extra for me as I was hungry) We started eating. Skye was eating so nervously.

Skye

When I was eating chase was snatching the spaghetti which was hanging from my mouth. I was trying to pull my side and he was trying to pull his side. We were in a spaghetti fight!