24: Love or Strength?

A/N: The above photo tho.. lol! It was a great pause when I was editing a video. How are they even looking. I can't-😂 Anyways sorry for the disturbance😌 Enjoy Reading!

Skye

"So.." Everest started telling her story, "It-.... I... I can't do this! I am sorry I just can't...." She said sobbing.

"Hey, it's ok Everest. As you know, it all happens with everyone. It happened to all of us. So, now just tell your story like we all did and you will feel better." Rocky tried to calm her down.

Everest then left a huge sigh. "Ok... You are right, I should just tell." She said.

"So.." She started, "Today when Marshall, Ryder and Rubble went for the mission.. and we all were watching TV, Rocky stood up telling that he'll go fix his truck. So just then, that feeling came inside me and I stood up and went after him. I then started kissing and licking him intensely. I tried my best to stop myself but I just couldn't. Them Marshall spoke up from beside us and then just went away. When Marshall came out of his puphouse and just went somewhere, I tried so hard to control my body but I was getting weaker and I fainted." Everest finished, sobbing the whole time.

"Okay okay." Chase said right after Everest finished, "I must say something. This is super important but for that I have to tell my 'first' time first."

"Okay then." I said. "Also tell your first time of 'recently'" Before he looked a bit worried but when I said these words he looked so relieved that as if his life was spared by a serial killer.

"Yea... Sure." He said still being a bit nervous.

"Okay Chase... Drop it!" Rocky told him.

"So.." Chase started, "It was the time when me and Skye went of the date. Or should I just say the CraZY HAngOuT. The thing came inside me and ruined the whole day because it was making me do such stupid things that, when we were on the beach, Skye had to runaway from me and rush towards the lookout. I am still very ashamed of myself that day." He told.

"It was super scary for me to be honest." I told being a little nervous.

"I am so sorry Skye. Please forgive me once more." Chase apologized.

"Oh come on Chase, I forgave you a long time ago. And a million times till now. IT'S ALL OKAY CHASE. I FORGIVE YOU FOR THAT!" I said, saying the words out loud and making it very clear to him.

"I hope Marshall also forgives me for my actions after I explain it to him." Everest said still with a sad look on her face.

"It's okay Everest. Just don't worry. I know how he is and he'll forgive because he knows about my sneakiness and also knows that Rocky and Skye have acted crazy few times." Chase told her.

"I know...but.. still! He doesn't knows about what it makes you do. And he totally hates me now. I hardly even think that he'll let me talk to him and even come near me. He'll treat me like Covid-19 virus!" Everest yelled with pain.

"Okay first of all, that's an exaggeration. Second of all, no matter what it takes he will for sure forgive you Everest so just stop worrying!" I said now being a little frustrated.

"Skye's right. Stop overthinking." Rocky said crossing his arms.

"Yeah right. Anyways I gotta continue my story. The important part is still left." Chase told us.