2: Angry Chase

After eating our breakfast Chase came after me and said, "Hey, Skye... I wanna talk about something.." he was blushing a lot!! Then I said, "About the kiss right?" He nodded yes

"Skye when you kissed me I felt something really good inside my heart"

"Oh Yeah?"

"Yeah! And I kinda like you Skye because you are just so cute!"

I giggled a bit and said, "I Love You more than anything Chase! While looking at your handsome face I couldn't stop myself from kissing!"

From a side I could hear 'awww' and I saw there were all the pups. "You both look so cute together!" said Rubble.

Just then Ryder got a call from Jake saying that he is going on a tour so he was asking whether Everest could come and stay with us.

By hearing that Marshall and Rocky jumped on Ryder's arm and yelled 'YES! YES!' Zuma and Rubble were laughing... Which makes sense that both Marshall and Rocky like Everest!

An hour later Everest came and Marshall & Rocky rushed to her. Chase was there sitting under a tree. I thought of going there...

"Hey, Chase!"
"Hey Skye"
"Wanna Have Some Fun?"
"Wait What?"

I grabbed his both paws and pulled him towards me and I kissed him like anything. As I couldn't control myself I touched his butt and pressed it.😅

Chase then pushed me with such a force that I fell backwards. Chase's face was looking so dangerous! He then shouted, "Skye! What were you even doing?!"
"Chase.., I-I uh..."

"Never talk to me again ever! Just forget whatever I told you about that kiss in your puphouse!!"

Chase then gave a very scary look and went away.. Then I saw him telling the other pups something and they were staring at me in a very weird and creepy way. I was feeling so awkward!

I am sorry if my chapters are very short.. I'll try to make them longer🤞