20: Symptoms

Marshall

I- I....... I couldn't do anything my face was in shock. They were staring at me after they heard me... Rocky's face looked like he was super scared and worried. But Everest...? I swear to god she had a smirk on her face. And she wasn't even moving she was just leaning on Rocky, while he was trying to move away.

No one was saying anything and my shocked face, Rocky's worried face, and Everest's smirked face remained in the silent. Then I just turned around and went away.. I didn't care anymore about what happend. Let them be, if they love eachother so much. I just went away and kept on walking till I reached my puphouse.

Chase

We were done watching TV. Rubble and Zuma were already asleep. Ryder said he'll go back to see Katie. Wow! The boyfriend! Can't even live an hour without his own girlfriend. Now only Skye and I were there. Like awake and active... I don't even know what words am I even using. But anyways, we were the only ones there now.

"We should go and check on Rocky." Skye said, "who knows what all stuff he is doing. I am pretty worried."

"Yea me too. He has been normal lately but I still don't trust him.. fully." I said.

"Same. Let's go and check on his then." Skye said and we went towards where his puphouse was. Then... I couldn't figure what was happening there.

"ARE YOU INSANELY MAD EVEREST?!!?" Rocky was yelling at the top of his lungs. Then Everest had a smirk on her face and calmly said, "Hmmm... Lemme guess. Maybe?" Then Everest started licking Rocky like crazy! I was left in total shock! Both mine and Skye's jaws were dropped on seeing that! I was left with no words. It's like I lost my voice.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Skye shouted with her eyes widely opened with shock.

"Oops! Look there Rock, we even have an audience!" Everest said running her paw on Rocky's face. Rocky looked super pale like he was about to die. I still was in shock and couldn't say a single thing..

"Seriously?" Skye yelled, now becoming really mad. "Where is Marshall?! Are you cheating on him? Do you know how much he loved and cared about you? And you are here with this sneaky crazy pup and calling him 'stone'! Everest!! I can't believe you are still smirking even being caught red handed! I can't even believe what all are happening these days! You guys are a perfect couple in my opinion. YOU BOTH ARE INSANELY INSANE!" Skye shouted with full anger. After hearing her voice and anger, I got my damn voice back.

"I feel bad for my best friend. Didn't expect anything like this from you Everest. And Rocky... I didn't expect you to be like this before what you did to Skye. But I guess.. I am not surprised anymore after what all happened anyways." I said raising one of my eyebrows.

"Please stop it you guys! Acting shocked when you shouldn't. This is normal for all of us isn't it? Over here! All four of us! Starting from Skye, then Rocky, then Chase, and then myself. We are all sneaky pups. All of us have been there. Smirk. Sneakiness. And the most boring part... going back to normal." Everest said with a smirk stuck on her face the whole time.

(you can call all the ones in italics symptoms of sneaky crush😅;P)

"So? Guys I am sure you are thinking the worst of me right now but I am NORMAL! Please! Believe me! Everest has also got the sneakiness in her. People forgave you when you were sneaky. Don't you remember Chase and Skye? You guys have also did the same. Forgive me please. I will try my best not to let my sneakiness come again please!!" Rocky begged his heart out. He was right actually. We all did the same. Skye and I got forgiven for out actions. But Rocky got real punishment. I feel so bad for him now.

"You are right Rocky. We are sorry. Even if the sneakiness will come again..  we will totally understand. We all have experienced it. We know how that feeling is. It- it's uncontrollable!" I said remembering the feeling.

"Yeah. It totally changes you. You do ridiculous stuff and also have a smirk on your face. When you turn normal your cheeks hurt really badly!" Skye said and all three of us giggled.

"Yeah right. Hey guys let's just... Not tell the others about the smirk and sneakiness and all that. They can also get the sneakiness." Rocky said.

"Yeah.. we shouldn't. Ryder and Marshall knows about my sneaky problem. But not like the... Symptoms. And sorry for saying this Skye but it was a lie." I said sadly.

"What was?" Skye asked.

"I don't have an obsession. There was no girl I knew named as 'Anna'. I never liked someone before. That 'date' which we had.... That time I got my sneakiness. I told Ryder and Marshall that it came back so they helped me and I stayed at Katie's. Ryder told he would make up a story and call my sneakiness 'obsession'. I never liked or loved someone before Skye... You are my first love!" I explained.

"Oh? So that means... That.... The butt rub was your sneakiness?" Skye asked.

I chuckled and replied, "Yeah. There is not such thing as 'obsession' in me."

"Oh... I was sort of upset after hearing the story of 'Anna'. Jealousy filled in me actually." Skye said and laughed.

"Oh haha. Don't worry Skye. You are my first love. There is no obsession and no Anna." I said lifting her chin up with my paw. Her eyes were shining brightly. I was about to lean in and kiss but that's when Rocky interrupted.

"Aw- oops! I am so sorry for interrupting." Rocky apologized.

"So boring. Normals!" Everest said from the back, yawning. I forgot she was still there. "By the way me and Marshy broke up. Ain't that great?"

"What?!?" Skye shouted.

"Wai- wai- wait! You mean Marshall saw your sneaky self?" I asked.

"Yes. Making out with Rock." Everest said with smirkish face again.

"What?!? That's insane! Where the hell is he now? He could literally run away! Just like Skye did!!" I was being super worried for my best friend now. I feel so bad. He needs to understand Everest got her sneakiness from Rocky! That's why she went near him.

"Shit! I am sorry Chase... But as much as I know... He went to his puphouse." Rocky said.

That's when my legs started running automatically. Towards Marshall's puphouse. I reached and I started shouting his name. The door was locked. I started banging really hardly. Skye and Rocky also reached. They also started banging and shouting. That's when Marshall finally opened the door.

"OH MY GOD!!" All of us yelled loudly.