7: Cozy Ride and Lovely Beach Time

Finishing The List (part 1)

Chase

As the first thing was a ride through Adventure Bay at full speed!! It really is so fun!! The cold wind blowing at my face was so nice!! But at my back, it was so warm because Skye was holding me tightly!!

"Oh wow, Chase!!! This is all I ever wanted!!!!!! I love this list!!!" Skye said and licked my cheeks many times!

"Oh!! You like it?! Or should I say LOVE it?!" I said and giggled a bit...

"Of course! Silly question!!" Skye said hugging me.

"Welp there were so many other things in my mind but I thought that it would be too late if we do all the things," I said while smiling a lot!!!!!

"Oh, Chase!! We'll do it next time," she said while rubbing her face on my cheeks.

We both were done with our ride through Adventure Bay!

1. Go on a bike ride at full speed through Adventure Bay!!!✔

First Thing Check!!!!!

So yeah if the first thing was done then, of course, the second thing which is just going to the beach and enjoy doing whatever you want!!

We arrived at the beach! Well, I was gonna ask Skye whether she wanted to be on the beach or not because she might just change her mind and when I ask she just rolled her eyes and said,

"No way silly!!! I told you I loved everything on the list which means EVERY SINGLE THING!! Do I have to keep reminding that you every time we start a new thing?"

Well yeah, I could say that she was still with her sneakiness. Duh! I was about to say 'whatever' but just then she kissed me on the lips and ran away by saying "Wanna kiss me back? Then first catch me!!" Well, she was becoming naughty! But her kiss melted my heart!! So I wanted to kiss her even more!!

She was looking so cute jumping and jumping waiting for me to chase her! I am a good sprinter so I ran so fast towards her she was laughing loudly and running. Seeing her laugh so happily even made me laugh like her too!!

Skye

Oh wow! Chase is a really good runner!!! He was running so fast!! He almost caught me but I turned and went into the water. The water was so warm from up but I could feel cool from down! It was really nice!!

Now we were swimming in the pool and Chase finally caught me! He grabbed my paw and pulled me towards him!!

"Haha!! I got you, my baby!!!" Chase said as if he was a kidnapper or something... he said in a scary way that I was kinda scared and shocked with my mouth open...

He then giggled like his normal self and that gave me relief!! He kissed me so softly!!! His lips were so warm!! Unlike the water which was so cool now... We were kissing right there. Floating in the water. Then he pulled away and I saw a very handsome look on his and said "I love you" I was about to say the same but his look really melted me!! He had let me go at that time so I was melting in the water... Going down.... down..... down.....

But then suddenly Chase got my paw and pulled me up and said, "Whoa! What happen, Skye?! You were drowning didn't you realised that?!" I was so so soooo melted by his look and kiss that "huh?" was the only thing I could say at that time......

Chase

I was so lost after I gave her my kiss... But then I noticed that Skye was drowning! My ears went straight and I quickly caught her with my paws before she could go further... I ask her what happened and told her she was drowning but she gave me a very dead look and "huh?" was all she said before she went unconscious... or was she unconscious? I don't know! I just don't know what just happened!!?!!

I saw Skye slowly going down again! I couldn't let it happen again!! I shook her a lot of times then she was like "Whoa! Whoa!! Chase, slow down you are gonna make me dizzy or what?!" I was like 'phew' that she was talking normally again!!!

"Oops sorry Skye but I had to do that because I think you were sleeping here!" I said and rolled my eyes quickly and said, "Come on Skye let's go to the shore of you want to be in the water and swim or surf?"

"We'll surf but later! But first I just wanna go to the beach and make a sandcastle? Or something like that" Skye said and smiled while showing her teeth.

"Okay! Whatever you want baby!!" I said with a wink.

We went to the shore and I found Skye doing something on the sand with her paw. I wonder what she was doing? I went to her and saw that she was writing

C+S
=❤️
❣Skase❣

All written in a big heart. A smile flew on my face but Skase?! What did she mean by that?!

"Awesome art cutie! But... what do you mean by Skase?!" I questioned her

She then kissed me and said, "It's our name together! Our ship name! Do you like it Chasey Dasey?!"

"Skase!! It is a wonderful name sweetheart but 'Chasey Dasey' is very ummm.... U know... funny name" I said giggling.

Skye laughed and said fine...
We did wave boarding and surfing and was a lot of fun!! I enjoyed it a lot at the beach with Skye! My Skye!

The second thing also check !!!!

‌2. We will go to the beach and do surfing 🏄 or swimming 🏊 (whtevr you want)