11: Yummy Pizza, Lovely Conversation, Bed-Time

Finishing the list (part 5)

Chase

The karaoke was sooo fun !! I can probably see that Skye also had a lot of fun and she said she enjoyed it a lot! And I am glad that she did enjoy it.

Godd !! It was 7 pm already. So the next thing was going to the mall and doing some shopping also eating dinner there. After dancing and singing we both were starving !! So we thought of eating dinner first... We hopped on our bike and rode to the mall. I was feeling relaxed and Skye leaning on me and holding me tightly gave me such a good feeling. As we reached Skye literally went rushing to the food court!

"So, Skye what and where do you want to order?" I asked.

"Hmm .. how about pizza from Pizza Hut?" she said

"Ok, great one!"

We ordered two types of pizza. Both large size hehe. We also got drinks from Starbucks. (whichever 😆)
It was soo good !!

"Let's go shopping now shall we?"

"Yes please!"

We did a lot of shopping like buying clothes for Skye of her choice (some also of my choice) from H&M, Forever21, Urban Outfitters, etc. Also bought a few clothes for myself. (we bought matching clothes too;)

10th Thing also Check !!!

10. We will go to the mall and do some shopping! We will eat our dinner there only.

Skye

As I noticed the next thing on the list was watching the sunset and it was already 9 o'clock !!

"Chase! Now what?"

"Don't worry Skye we can still watch the sky with stars. Believe me, it will be beautiful."

"Yeah sure let's go! :)"

We went to the beach. And it was pretty cold so there were jackets put inside the bike so Chase took them out.

"Good thing Ryder and Rocky put these in the bike. I really like the way it is designed. It's very nice!" he said.

"Yea, it sure is!" I replied.

We sat down and watch the twinkling stars and it was really beautiful!

I leaned on Chase's shoulder feeling very cosy.

"Skye?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too Chase."

Then suddenly we saw a shooting star.