4: Chase Forgives

Chase was going to his puphouse. I stopped him.

"Chase!"

'😒'

"Not this time Chase you have to listen to me!"

He stopped there and turned around and I saw tears filled in his eyes and he wiped them. He said, "Come in my puphouse if you have to say something.."

I was so happy hearing that! But what if he scolds me and then kicks me out of his puphouse? Well whatever happens it will happen!

In his puphouse...

"So Cha-"

"No wait, I have to ask something first. Did Rocky really did that to you?"

"Do you think I am lying?! Yeah! And with that, I realized how you felt Chase... I am truly sorry for doing that to you. I will never forgive that Rocky for doing that to me. And I know you'll also do the same thing with me"

"Heh(¬‿¬) I am not like you Skye! I forgive you."

"Really?

"Yeah, I still love you and I was so worried when Rocky was doing all that to you."

"I Love You Too Chase! You just forgave me cause you like me but(t) I don't like Rocky so I won't forgive him ever!"

"You are right Skye. If you do it next time I won't forgive you."

"I won't! I will control myself from doing that. Thanks for forgi-"

After that, Chase kissed me and I kissed him back and put my paws on his belly so I can't touch his butt again...

He stopped kissing and asked me, "Skye, would you wanna hang out with me?" "Yes absolutely!" I replied.
Just then Ryder called us for dinner.

I was tired and feeling sleepy so Chase carried me on his back on the way through the lookout.

Everest and Marshall came to me and both said, "Skye, I am sorry for shouting at you before" at the same time and they giggled. "It's okay!" I said.

We ate dinner after that there was the late-night Apollo show. We grabbed our popcorns🍿and started watching the show.

As I was sleepy I fell asleep under Chase's belly. His fur was so smooth and silky.

I opened my eyes and I was in Chase's puphouse in the same position I was last night when we were watching Apollo.

I saw him and he was looking so cute. I cuddled him and tried to lick his cheek. When I licked he shouted.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked. "Oh, I am sorry Skye... You were awake" he said. "Yeah! By the way who bought me in your puphouse?"

"Me silly! Yesterday night you were sleeping in such a cute way! And when the movie finished I carried you and kept you in the same cute position"

"Awww thanks, Chase you are the best!! "

"Wanna hang out with me? I mean on a date?"

"Yeah, sure! Where will we go?!"

"We'll just hang out in Adventure Bay."

"Cool!"