🌞Chapter 7🌻

🌞🌻

Gulf snapped his eyes open. He saw Mew looking down at him, cloaked in a masculine allure, touching the back of his neck with cool fingertips.

"I liked the way you said my name, in your dreams," Mew whispered intensely, his eyes flashing.

Gulf felt as if Mew had peered into his soul. He roughly slapped Mew's hand away. Scowling unpleasantly, he rose from his chair. But before he could get away, Mew grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"I hear you dismissed the maids?" Mew said.

"Is there a problem with that?" Gulf shot back. He needed to calm down. He didn't want Mew to know that the man had the power to upset him. "I don't need help taking a bath. Besides, it's embarrassing."

"Embarrasing, huh?" Mew stared at Gulf, so close that their noses almost touched, and snorted, "Is that your excuse, after the way you threw yourself at me?"

Gulf knew if he got upset he would be playing right into Mew's hands, but he was clearly shaken. He could imagine what Mew was thinking about right now. Now that they were no longer together, he wanted to forget about the things they'd done when they had been happy together.

"Say my name again," Mew whispered.

Gulf's face went red and he bit his lips against any response. He didn't want to obey Mew.

"Faridat."

He resolutely ignored his chaotic emotions and turned his eyes away to signal his refusal. He pretended that he had forgotten that old name. He must have upset Mew because the man took hold of Gulf's chin and turned Gulf back to face him.

"You will not defy me in my own palace," Mew ordered.

What an arrogant thing to say. It wasn't as if Gulf had come here by choice. Since he was forced to face Mew, Gulf glared at the other man defiantly.

"So if the sheikh of Madina orders it, I must obey?" he asked with venom. "That just makes me even more curious as to what the sheikh wants with a commoner like me."

As his voice rose in anger, one corner of Mew's lips twitched up ironically.

"I thought I told you it was to fulfill my promise?" Mew said.

"Are you not satisfied with one bride, then? I'm sorry, but I din't have time to participate in your little jokes," Gulf snapped.

"This isn't a joke," Mew retorted.

Gulf smiled with as much disdain as he could master. It seemed that they were not talking about the same thing. "Well, it's a six-year-old punch line."

The regrets and wounds of the past had become a citadel for Gulf. He hated what a fool he had been, and he hated Mew for giving him no explanations. Although when it came right down to it, Mew apparently  didn't consider him worthy  of explanation.

"Punch line?" The smile disappeared from Mew's face. He looked Gulf over coldly and, still holding Gulf's chins firmly, brought his lips closer.

Resisting instinctively, Gulf jerked his head back down and fell into the chair. Mew pushed him down against the chair, holding his head with his left hand and kissing him fiercely. Lifting Gulf's face left and right, he forced Gulf's mouth open and thrust in his tongue.

Gulf's hands trembled, clutching Mew's button-down shirt. He should have resisted this, but before he realized it, he was clinging to Mew. His breath quickened.

Mew slid his hand down from the back of Gulf's head to grip his neck.

A shock went down Gulf's spine, lighting a fire deep inside him.

Mew pulled Gulf closer and his hand slipped down from Gulf's neck. It ran down the back of the nightgown, pressing against the spine through the fabric, and Gulf moaned softly.

He was shocked to hear his voice dripping with desire.

"No...I don't want this," he gasped.

Mew stared at Gulf, eyes aflame, his tongue crawling inside Gulf's mouth. "We need to do this now, for us," he managed to say.

"Don't be stupid...hey!"

Gulf jumped as Mew fondled his tail bone.

Pinning Gulf in the chair, Mew rolled up the bottom of Gulf's nightgown, exposing first his knees, then his thighs.

A hand slipped in between his thighs and Gulf squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn't resist. Some part of his mind still refused to accept Mew, but his body only trembled. Resistance was of no use at all.

"Your skin is like porcelain," Mew murmured.

"Mm..." was all Gulf could utter.

The pleasure that had once made his head spin re-awakened inside him at Mew's touch. He had lived a life of self-denial for too long. He had begun to feel like a monk, but he knew, in Mew's arms, that he had been wrong.

"Mew...." Fingers were trailing over the joints of Gulf's legs, making his eyes water. But still, he tried to pull himself back together, and time and again he told himself it was impossible. 'No...let go..."

Mew frowned at the refusal. "You're stubborn, aren't you?"

He pulled Gulf's hips up, lifting him from the chair. He was violent with his strength, and they fell faced-down on the marble floor.

Gulf tried to push himself up, but it was too late.

Mew pushed Gulf down with his weight. He pulled off his own necktie and bound both of Gulf's wrists with it.

Gulf finally realized how serious Mew was.

"I'll never forgive you for this!" he screamed.

Mew had a fiancee. But he was gling to take what he wanted from Gulf, anyway. He must think that anything he wanted was his for the taking.

What was Gulf going to do?

TBC