🌞Chapter 46🌻

🌞🌻
🔞

Mew gazed with narrowed eyes as Gulf shivered. "Take off your clothes. Or would you rather I take them off for you?"

Take them off himself, or have Mew strip him? If his clothes were going to come off here, he preferred to take them off himself. Gulf felt heat gathering at the base of his neck as he took of the hem of his t-shirt. He slipped it over his head efficiently and dropped it on the floor. When he paused, Mew's eyes pushed him to continue. He pulled his pants and underwear off together, almost desperately. When his legs were free, he threw the clothes at Mew. The man caught them in one hand and gestured Gulf over with the other.

Gilf shook his head. He'd obeyed so far, so now it was Mew's turn.

Mew watched Gulf, standing unmoving in the same spot, then moved over to him himself. He stopped within a few inches away and deliberately not meeting Gulf's eyes, let his gaze fall from Gulf's throat down to his chest. To his solar plexus, then his stomach. Heat blossomed wherever Mew's eyes landed and Gulf took a deep breath.

It was hard to stay composed. But he didn't want to make the first move, so he bravely rode it out.

The heat drifted to the center of his body, his thighs, then his knees and down to his feet. When Mew's gaze had roamed over his entire body, it returned to the center.

Gulf's heart thudded as Mew's palm brushed his chest

"You're warm," Mew murmured. A smile played at the corners of his mouth. "I know you said that we wouldn't melt, but you seem pretty close right now."

A small cry escaped Gulf. He quickly stifled it, but it was useless. Shivers were running down his spine as Mew stroked his chest and pressed kisses against the flesh of his neck.

"Can I help you get rid of all this heat?" Mew whispered.

"...Ah!" Gulf cried out.

Mew began to nibble at his earlobe and Gulf threw himself against Mew's chest. He tried to pushed himself away again immediately, but before he could, two strong arms closed around him.

Mew caressed Gulf's damp body. His lips brushed Gulf's shoulders and his large hands ran over Gulf's skin. His fingers trailed across Gulf's back and grabbed his hips, and Gulf couldn't resist anymore. He wrapped his arms around Mew.

"Mew..."

Their tongues entwined, drinking in each others breaths, and they fell tangled together onto their fur rug.

Mew took off his cothes with Gulf's eager help. They sought out each others nakedness with an impatience that flared up every second.

"Mew..."

Gulf was on top, running his tongue over Mew's body. He slid from Mew's firm chest to his stomach, arriving at Mew's manhood, which rose up for him. Wrapping his hand around its length, Gulf kissed its tip. Mew's organ twitched in response, swelling as he watched. Filled with love, he used every technique he knew. He licked carefully from the tip down to the base, and then slowly pulled Mew into his mouth with his tongue.

"Gulf..."

Mew's breath came faster. His stomach heaved and he tightened his hand in Gulf's hair. The act of serving  Mew's desire excited Gulf too. As he continued to work his mouth over Mew, Gulf began rubbing against the inside of Mew's thighs without realizing it.

"Mm, mm..."

Stroking the base of Mew's penis with his fingers, Gulf bobbed his head up and down. He could feel Mew pulsing inside his mouth, as if Mew would explode at any second. Mew's hands slid down Gulf's back as Gulf lost himself in the pleasure of giving pleasure to Mew.