🌞Chapter 8🌻

🌞🌻

"Stop!" Gulf yelled.

He didn't understand Mew. But maybe it was wrong to try to understand the man.

"Is it humiliating to be forced?" Mew growled. "Well, don't worry. Soon you'll be weeping with happiness."

His self-confidence and aggressive personality were parts of his charm. But the way Mew was acting now was the very definition of a tyrant. He never gave Gulf the right to reject him. He believed that Gulf was his to command.

"I...I think you're the one who feels humiliated," Gulf said. 'I think it infuriates you that there's someone who won't obey you."

"Gulf." The wrinkles on Mew's forehead deepened with his displeasure. "If you think you can escape by making me angry, you should just give it up. It won't work. I have no intention of letting you get away."

"Mew!"

Mew pushed up the nightgown, exposing Gulf's crotch. Gulf struggled to escape the shame and humiliation, but he accomplished nothing. Something cold dripped between the cheeks of his butt and he gasped.

Mew threw something to the floor, shattering it---one of the small bottles Gulf had seen before. He'd had no idea the servants has prepared them for something like this.

"Nngh..." he groaned, biting his lip. If he didn't, he knew he would scream.

Mew's finger, soaked with oil, ran back and forth between Gulf's cheeks. "It's just perfumed oil. That means it won't hurt you. There are many varieties of these oils."

"No...Mew..."

"Don't be scared." Mew's tongue skimmed a sticky trail over Gulf's earlobe. "You'll start to like it soon. I know better than anyone how vulnerable you are to your own pleasure. Right?" he whispered just beside Gulf's ear.

"Ah!" A shudder shot through Gulf's body. He knew it wasn't from disgust. Mew's finger slowly penetrated him. There was no pain, thanks to the oil. The finger pushed deep inside and began massaging him from within. "Mm...mph..."

A familiar feeling spread throughout Gulf's body, he couldn't help but succumb to it. Six years had passed, but now it didn't matter how often he said no. He himself didn't believe his refusals.

"Don't think about it," Mew continued to whisper. "Just enjoy it."

Weakened by pleasure, Gulf couldn't respond. And he had to admit that Mew knew that better than anyone. He had been quite a slut six years ago.

He groaned. The stimulation on his erogenous zone numbed his back with the pleasure running deep inside him. His penis was not only erect, but nectar dripped from it, pooling on the floor.

He didn't want this, but everything ws beyond his control.

"Ah...ahh," he cried softly as Mew kissed the back of his neck.

"How does that feel?" Mew's sweet, captivating voice came to him as if from far away. Gulf shook his head silently.

"Answer me, Gulf."

Mew took a firm hold of his member. The slight pain gave a pleasure more intense and forced a deep sigh, steeped in passion, out of Gulf.

"This is what happens if you don't answer me."

Tightly gripping the base of the penis, Mew wiggled inside Gulf. Gulf thought he had his voice under control, but it spilled out of him. He was sure he would go crazy, if this went on much longer.

If it would all end up the same no matter what he did, he preferred to end this sooner rather than later. This conviction broke Gulf.

"It's...good," he gasped.