Chapter Forty-Two

Marissa Brook-Styles' P.O.V

My feet nervously carried me outside the restaurant as Harry and Liz giggle to one another. Can they just shut up for a second and give me a break momentarily?

I walk behind them unwillingly as I stomp my foot louder than I intended to be. I just want to go home. This baby inside me makes me sick.

Sick in a good way.

"Marissa. Come on. Hurry." Liz said and gestured from me to come quick. I rolled my eyes. Well its not like I can run.

My short legs carry me faster on the front door as I see Harry hugging an old lady as she smiled up at him. She's stunning and her hair was falling mesilly down her face but it makes her look even more elegant. She wore a black dress. A girl beside her gave Harry on the cheek and I suppose its her sister.

"Hi Robin." Harry said to the man with a white beard as he peered up at him. Man, Harry is so tall.

They all gave each other hug as I stood there awkwardly on the side. Harry set his eyes on me as he smiled, he gestured his hand for me as I walk towards him.

"Mum, Gemma, Robin meet our daughter Marissa Styles." He said and Harry's mum pulled me into a hug. Gemma did the same and Robin.

"You're such a pretty lady! Harry has talk so much things about you!" She exclaimed as Harry shook his head with a smile on his face, showing his dimples.

Harry talked about me?

My face heat up at the thought of Harry talking about me. I giggled nervously as she entertwined our arms.

"I hope he isn't talking about the bad things." I replied, Harry draped his arms over Liz as I look down on my feet.

Fuckers.

"Trust me, I did." He said and looked at me smugly. I smiled to myself and stuck my tongue out at him as he chuckled.

All of them laugh including Liz. Gemma is staring at me as I tore my eyes away from her.

"Let's go inside yeah?" Liz said as we all nod.

I was surprised myself as Gemma linked her arms around me. She's the girl version of Harry. They had the same laugh, smile and even same color of their eyes.

We entered the back of the restaurant where Harry's party was held as Gemma whispered something.

"I knew it would be this big. Typical Liz." She rolled her eyes as I raise my brows at her. We sat down on the chairs as Harry held the chair out for his mum. What a gentleman.

Liz walk away to go get something as Gemma turned to me. "Do you like Lizbeth?" She asked.

"What?"

"Do you like your 'mum'?" She asked as she sips on the bottomless tea.

"Y-yeah." I anwered, inspite my hate on her.

"You sure?"

"Really? Why?" I asked as I sip on my own drink, which happens to be milk.

"I don't like her. So do you?" I gasp as I look at Harry's sister. She didn't like Liz?

"Why don't you like her?" I asked as few of Harry's friends stumbled by. Making me roll my eyes. The rest of the band is here and their wives aswell.

"She's a bitch when I met her. I think she makes Harry basically her maid. And dumb Harry who's stupid at finding love, keeps doing things for her." She finished. My jaw dropped. Liz was a bitch? Yeah sure she is when she's clinging around Harry but I can't help it, Harry's her husband.