Chapter Seven

Marissa's P.O.V

I followed after her on the kitchen only to be greeted by a smell of pancakes and toast. Savouring the smell. I sighed. Harry was still flipping pancakes on the stove.

"This is lovely babe" Liz said, walking over to Harry, wrapping her arms around his waist. Liz whispered something to him that make him erupt in laughter.

She peck her cheek and I turn my attention on my bare foot wiggling my toes. "Rissa take a seat" Liz ordered and I obeyed what she said. I take a seat across her from the table as she set the plates up.

"Do you need help? I can help you if you want"

She shook her head no "I'm done anyways" I nod and Harry is already finished cooking the rest of the pancakes. He take a seat beside Liz and wipe his hands on his sweatpants.

He pick some pancakes and pour a strawberry syrup in it. He grab a toast and take a bite. He pour a orange juice on his glass and eat his pancakes, his muscles we're re flexing and flexing every move he made. Its a pretty hot sight.

Harry cleared his throat as I snap back to reality. My cheeks heated as I eat my pancakes.

Me and my dad always used to love pancakes. My grandma has the best pancakes. We visit her almost twice a week and she taught me what's the secret behind her also called 'heavenly-pancake'. I named it because it was just so heavenly. She died when I was six years old. Martha explained why she is and its because of heart-attack.

I chew my food and take a sip on my milk "Hey, we'll go shopping around 10." Liz announced looking at the wall clock. It was 9:28 we nodded as Harry spoke.

"Tell me about orphanage. Like, do you have any best friends there?"

I nodded and quickly chew my food to reply "Yes, her name is Victoria and she was already adopted. As a matter of fact she was adopted yesterday" both of them nod as Liz continue to ask questions.

"Any boyfriends there?" she ask. Wiggling her eyebrows. I blush as I look at Harry who's eyebrows we're furrowed as he slice the pancakes.

"Yes"

As soon as I said that, Harry choked on his drink as he cough. Liz rub her back. "You ok?"

Harry nodded as I can see his jaw tense. Liz remove her hands on his back and turn to look at me. "What's his name?" she asked smiling widely.

I smiled back "His name is Ashton, Ashton Irwin."

"Is he cute? Handsome? Hot?"

I laugh at her questions as Harry scoffed beside her. I can sense something on him since Liz ask me about having a boyfriend. I can tell he's completely mad? But why?

"All of the above" I said nodding. She aww'ed as I chuckle at her.

Ashton, Ashton is sweet, cute, funny, adorable, especially with his dimples and his award winning smile. It can kill everyone by drooling over him.

I met him, of course in the orphanage. He's my first best friend beside from my dad and Vic. I remember my first day at the orphan, I don't speak to anyone. Not Martha, nor anybody. And no one had the guts to come and talk to me besides him. His bubbly attitude make me fall in love with him. I love everything about him.

But, someone adopted him when I was 16 and he was 18. He visits me every week and always brought me a bracelet. I have fifty plus bracelets.

"Rissa, I ask you a question. And you're completely zoned out. What were you thinking?" his eyebrows furrowed as I snap from my thoughts.