Chapter Fifteen

Marissa's P.O.V

I squirm out of his touch as I screamed. I'm uncontrollably sobbing as tears stained in my cheeks.

"Harry, stop" I beg, putting my hand on his chest. He didn't listen as he remove his pants. This isn't happening, is it?

He straddle me once more as he harshly suck my neck. My hand tugging on his hair as I yelled out for help. My screaming voice can't be heard over the blasting music in my room.

"Harry, please" I beg again.

"Shut up you bitch!"

I did one thing I can do. Is to knee him in his crotch. He groan in pain. His eyes were darker as he looked at me with his jaw tense.

As soon as I know, he slapped me in my cheeks. HARD.

"Wake up Rissa!" Someone yelled. My eyes shot open as I sat up from my bed. Harry was straddling me as he look at me with a worried expression on his face. My eyes widened as I screamed.

"Get off of me!" I yelled. I push him off of me as he stood up. His eyes were furrowed as I look at him with full of fear.

"Don't you dare touch me!"

His jaw drops as he walk towards me. I back away as my back hits the wall. "Its just a dream Rissa." He calmly said. He reached out for me as I flinched.

"I would never hurt you. Even though you're annoying as hell" he smiled, I sighed as I glare at him.

"Soothe me then insult me? Get out of room! There's the door. Wide open." I pointed towards the door as he sighed.

"Are you ok?" My heart fluttered. He truly cared about me, didn't he?

Yeah, because you're his daughter. My annoying subconscious said.

I nod. How the fuck did I dream about him? And the worst part there is.. Why is he gonna rape me?

"You know you can talk to me." Harry said, he was leaning on the wall as his hand jammed inside of his jeans pocket.

I walk towards my bed and sat on the edge. I can feel Harry shifting behind me. I fiddle with my nails.

"I'm always having a bad dream" I whispered. The bed dip beside me as Harry's tall figure appeared. He put an arm around my shoulder as I scoot over at him.

He rub my back with his enormous hand "How so?"

I shrugged "I don't know" I look up at him and I suddenly regret it. Our lips brush as fireworks erupted in my whole body. I gulp as I stared down at the floor in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" before I could finish our sentence. His lips slammed in mine as he wrap an arm around my waist. He pulled me into his lap. He pulled our bodies closer so our chest were touching.

Hi bit my bottom lip as his tongue entered my mouth.

I pulled away as Harry gave me a confused look. He lean in but I turn my head around so his lips came contact with my cheeks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" My jaw dropped as I climb off him. 

"What is wrong with me? Why don't you ask yourself? All of this is wrong Harry! You're my father and I'm you're daughter!"

His jaw was tensing just like in my dream as I back away from him. I'm afraid that he might lay a hand on me.

"But that doesn't stop me from fucking you!" he shouted, my jaw dropped as I stared at him in disgust. He just wants sex right? My heart shatters as tears welled up in my eyes.
"Get out!" My blood was boiling as I shut my eyes. Tears immediately fall on my cheeks as I bite my quivering lip. I pointed at the door as he smirked.

He knew he won. But that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. I will hurt him the way he do to me.

He stood up smirking as he look at me with tears in eyes. I felt pathetic. Crying over the guy who didn't know just broke my heart. He slammed the door as he left me with a shattering heart.

He doesn't want me the way I want him. And I felt really pathetic for that.

***

I quietly walk downstairs as my stomach keep grumbling. I walk straight to the kitchen only to see Harry. His back was facing me as he talk to the phone. I hid behind the wall and eavesdrop.

"Yeah, you can come here in 7:00pm." There was a pause. I couldn't quite figure if it was a girl or boy.

"Okay. I'll wake her up. Bye" he hung up as I walk to the kitchen. I can feel his eyes on me as I wander around the kitchen. I open the fridge and pull out a cold pizza. I set it on the oven as I wait impatiently. I feel uncomfortable because Harry was watching my every move.

"You're boyfriend will come here in 7. Get ready." My eyes widened as he exited the kitchen. I angrily followed after him as I put my hand in his shoulders, spinning him around.

"What is wrong with you! Why did you invite him huh? To embarrass him? I know you Harry!"

He furrowed his eyebrows "Why would I do that? He's your boyfriend. Do you really think I would tell him that you just had dry sex with me?" he paused and laughs. "Because I wouldn't do that sweetheart. I won't tell anyone, even the depth." he snap.

I gritted my teeth. "You know what you're a jerk!" I screamed.

He smiled smugly. "The jerk who you slept with" he said coolly.

"Asshole"

"Bitch"

"Fuck you!" I yelled at him, I pushed his shoulders as he stumble back. I shrieked as he grab my hand only for me.

To fell on top of him.

AuthorsNote: Thank you guys really ;) S.A just reached 1000+ reads. Isnt it amazing, suprsising? I love you guys so much :D

#MeanHarry

Feel free to comment and vote. Ilysm♥