Chapter Twenty-Six

Marissa's POV.

"Say something, I'm giving up on you.." I sang as I lay on my bed, me and Ashton were texting as he send stupid messages. I send him an emoticon and laugh as he texted me back saying 'stop'.

I send him another emoticon to piss him off as I waited for a reply. Minutes later he still didn't reply as I sighed.

I want this kind off relationship. Where you don't need to hide and you can flirt in front of everyone, when you know he loves you and he is faithfull and out of all.. When you know that you're the one he loves and no one else, that you can own his heart without feeling guilty. But sadly I love him more...

As weird as it sounds, YES. I do love him as much as I love Ashton. But, I'm trying to move on. Trying to forget him. The man who have broke my heart.

"Marissa." My head snapped up at the sound of his voice. My eyes widened a bit but I try to not make myself to look like I'm freaking out.

"Hi." I said naturally, I smile at him as he had his confused look on his face. Probably because I didn't scream at him and told him to get out of my room. 

"Are you ok or something?" he asked, opening the door wider.

I fakely laugh and he smiled. That smile. I want to wash it off in his face. "Yes, why would you think that I'm not?" I chuckled crossing my legs in front of me.

"Nothing. You are smiling at me and not screaming things at me." he shrugged, I frown as I quickly recovered and place it with a symphatetic smile.

I want to tell him that I wanted to but no, because I know that it will not help anything and my plan will get ruined.

"I'm moving on." I said, I look at his reaction and look into his mesmerizing eyes hurt flashes it as it became cold.

He nod his head slowly as I look at him questioningly. "So you're back together with Ashton then?" My eyes widen in surprise on how his voice sound, it is so soft and gentle. I thought he's going to scream at me but he never did.

"We never separate ways." I answered.

"Ok, I came here to tell you to get dressed."

I raise my brow. "Why?"

"I'm going to take you somewhere." he said and headed to the door, the music in my phone was still on as I curiously look at the guy in front of me.

"Where?"

"Can't you just get dressed or something?"

"Nope, not until you told me where we will go." I stubbornly cross my arms on my chest as I smirk evilly at him. He laugh and throw his head back in laughter as I watch his eyes sparkle with hapinness.

"Stubborn are we?" he smiled as I nod my head with a smile on my face. I want us to be like this, to be normal. To not even fight and be happy.

"Yup." I proudly smiled as he stared at me with those beautiful eyes.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"Oh come on!" I whined throwing my arms around the air as he tease me.

"Its a surprise, get dressed or do you want me to do it?" he teased and I glare at him.

"Harry." I warned but my insides were going crazy.

"Kidding. But please get dressed I wanna take you somewhere its not I'm gonna kidnapped you or something." he winked as I try hard not to blush.