Chapter Twenty One

Marissa's P.O.V

I give her a look that says 'your not joking?'. She smirked and shook her head. She pat the matress beside me and I sigh. Walking beside my bestfriend.

"You know, I'm not mad. I'm just surprised. I will tell you something.. I have a teeny tiny bit crush on your father." she blushed and I felt a pain in my heart. What if Harry's been with her too?

"You have a crush on him?" I ask her disbelievingly.

Her cheeks turn into crimson red. "Just a little."

"Why?"I need answers.

She shrugged which made me roll my eyes. "I guess, he's hot and all."

I glare at her. "He's my father."

She laugh at my reaction and I turned out annoyed at the girl beside me who have a crush on Harry. I scoff. "So? You just said you guys did the s-"

I clasped her mouth shut as she laugh at my hands. Its now my turn to blush. "Ok, I get it."

I removed my hands before she can lick it. She'a got a hobby of licking things. "Hey yo 'not a virgin anymore!'" she burst out laughing again and I have to stop myself for pushing her into this fucking bed.

"I'm still a virgin!" I protested.

"No your not! I bet he already lick your-"

I cut her off by pushing her with so much force that she fell out bed. A loud thud echoed around the room and its my turn to laugh at her.

"Ow! That's not even funny!" she yelled. She stood up and her hand were laying on her back-hip.

"My back hurts." she whined pouting.

I look at her and adored her beauty. She's truly beautiful. I bet any guy can drool over her.

"Earth to Rissa." she waved her tinted nails in front of my face as I swat them away. "What where you thinking?"

"Nothing." I plainly said.

"Come on, tell me. I'm your bestfriend." she demands.

I sigh and look at her. "Do you really love my father?"

She chuckled. "Its only a crush. Nothing more." My smile grew wide.

"Ok."

"So? You? Do you love him?" she ask seriously.

Do I love Harry? Fuck, of course I do. Since the first time I saw him. The first time our eyes met. The first time he called me beautiful in the dressing room. Our first kiss. Our first intimate moment. I know, I'm such an idiot for hurting him, telling him that I don't love him. Which I do. His curls, his eyes, his laugh, his smile. Just.. I adore everything about him.

"Yes."

She sighed and run her fingers through the scalp of her hair. "You can't."

I felt the urge to laugh at her. How can she tell me this.

"Why? Because you love him?" I argued.

"No Riss. Because he's your father. You need to stop this. Ok?"

"You don't know anything! So don't tell me that! Harry loves me and I..." I trailed.

"You what?"

"I.. I love him Vic. I don't know why but.. There's something in him that makes me want him more." I answered.

"He have hurted you in the worst way possible Rissa! Why can't you listen to me?" she argued back. There's no way in hell I'm going to listen to her bullshit.

"So what's the point? I have realized that I do love him! Your not my mother for god's sake!" I yelled, my neck veins were surely be seen.

"I know I'm not your mother but I'm trying to protect you! You don't know what your saying!" she yelled back. Her face were red from anger.

"Why? Because I'm a naive girl? A young naive girl?"

"Maybe.. Maybe you are!" she gave me a death glare. Tears filled my eyes as I swallow. How can she say this.

"Your so stubborn! You know that!" she continues. "I'm done with you! What came to your mind to do this? Where's the old Marissa Brooks I knew? Or was it buried underneath? What spell did he gave to you huh? What about Ashton? Don't you love him?"

I bite the insides of my cheeks to stopped the damn tears from falling. But my eyes betrayed me as tears fall. "I don't know Victoria. I just.. Love Harry."

She chukled humorously. "Love him? Fuck that!"

I stood up in rage. "I hate you! I fucking hate you! I thought your my bestfriend after all!" I walk away and into the door.

"Go on then! I don't have a bestfriend who's hooking up with his god damn father!" she stared at me in disgust as I gasp. Victoria didn't say words like that. She wouldn't hurt me. But I guess I thought was wrong.

I wipe my tears and mumbled. "Fuck you." I slammed her bedroom door and rush downstairs. Luke is sitting on the sofa as he watch the t.v. He saw me standing on the stairs with tears in eyes.

"Are you ok?" he ask worriedly. He stood up and headed over ti my direction, until he was infront of me.

"No. I just want to go home." I whispered, he seem to understand it as he nod his head and grab his keys. I rush to the door not bothering to say goodbye to his mum. Because if she sees me crying, I'm sure she'll ask questions.

We hopped into his car and drove into a silence, both of us never bother to say a word as he drove to my house direction.

"Here we go." he pulled up and stop the car. I remover my seat belt.

"Thank you Luke." I slammed the door and smile at him through the car window. I patiently wait as his car pulled off and drove away.

I sighed tiredly, today has been a long day. I just want to lay on my bed and listen to a music.

I grabbed the door handle and twist it up. The room was dark and I'm sure they are already sleeping.

I quietly shut the door behind me and tiptoed upstairs. When I heard voices and muffled sobs.

"I just can't think I can keep it from Rissa for that long..I need to tell her sooner." Liz sobbed. Tell me what?

"Shh.. Baby. Don't cry. Tell her the right time when she's ready. Rissa is too stubborn anyway." he chuckled and I gritted my teeth. He just called me stubborn. I listen carefully as I soon hear a moan.

"Fuck Liz, do you think we can have sex when your pregnant? I'm so horny right now." Harry groans as my chest immedietly tighten. I hear another moan as I walk to my bedroom. I want to vomit.

"Shit." I heard Liz gasped as I cover my ears. Why do I need to hear this?

A moan came again and followed by a huge groan. They are fucking having sex.

I plopped into my bed as I cover my ears with my pillows. "Harry!" Liz screamed. I heard the bed rocking as it hit the wall.

I think I wouldn't be able to get some sleep. Fuck them.

AuthorsNote. omg. that was dirty. lol. but thank you for the votes and comments again. The loveliest comment will get a dedication and a follow :D

So

Vote and COMMENT ♥

-jiannestylinson-