Chapter Forty-Three

Marissa's Brook-Styles P.O.V

"You're fucking what?" She shouted and my eyes instantly widen. I shush her and bit my lip.

I shouldn't have told her.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

A few minutes of awkward silence she finally spoke up. "That's great, I guess?" She chuckled and I nervously laugh along with her straight after.

"So you two are like fuck buddies?" She asked and I nearly choke at the thought. Are we fuck buddies? I have feelings for him so I guess you could say its unrequited.

"We were fuck buddies. Were is the key word, we stopped right after we did it." I admitted, leaning against the sink for support. This conversation is so awkward. I can't believe I'm having this conversation with Harry's sister.

As if on cue, Liz came rushing in the bathroom as we stood up straight. She smiled at us and went to the stall.

Gemma rolled her eyes and when Liz came out she smiled at her fakely which dumb Liz bought it.

"What are you guys doing here? In the bathroom?" Liz asked, looking at her petite self in the mirror. God, I'm so jealous of her height.

"No, nothing. We were about to walk out when you came in. We didn't want to be rude and leave you there." Gemma answered.

She's a great liar.

Liz smiled and turned to us. "Well thanks. Lets go out?" She asked and we both nod.

Me and Gemma trailed along with her outside the bathroom as we walk back to our designated table. Its awkward around the three of us and I suddenly wants to go back home.

"Why are you drinking milk Marissa? I wouldn't get mad at you. Here drink this vodka." My thoughts were snapped as Liz handed me a red cup of vodka. I quickly shook my head as I tried to keep the smell of it away.

"I don't drink." I stammered still shaking my head. Gemma noticed my nervous state and she pushed the plastic cup away from me.

"And I have a stomach bug too." I added. Liz looked at me skeptically and nod her head slowly.

The times go by and I sat there finishing my cup of milk as I played stick hero in boredom. People were talking about fancy things around me and the thumping of the music makes my condition ten times worse.

As I played with my phone, I heard my name being called from distance away. My head rose up in confusion as I tilted my head to the side.

"Is someone calling me?" I whisperly asked to Gemma. She nods her head and pointed at my left.

"Harry's bandmates were calling you." She said and return to her conversation with one of Liz friends. I sighed to myself as I watch Zayn wave at me and motion for me to come over.

I stood up from my seat and headed towards were they were seated. Once I reach them, they all greeted me their greetings as I sat beside Zayn's wife; Perrie.

"How are you darling?" She asked as she geniunely smiled at me.

"I'm fine." I smiled back.

"Why are you drinking milk? Daddy Styles wouldn't let you drink, eh?" Louis asked, taking a chug of his beer.

My body instantly froze as the word daddy fell from his lips. "I'm not just i-into drinking." I stuttered.

Stupid stutterism.

"Oh, that's great. You're only seventeen, your not legal yet." I nod, agreeing with Louis' wife. Louis didn't seem to agree with her as he scoffed.

"Don't mind him, he's a little bit tipsy." Eleanor announced as Louis roller his eyes beside her.

"Its ok." I reassured them and zip on my milk.

Is drinking milk that bad? I mean I used to drink milk all the time even though I'm not pregnant.

Hours passed of boredom, they served us the dessert which is chocolate cake roll. I'm dying of boredom here and I just wanted to come home, plus the fact that I didn't feel all too well is a bonus excuse to go home.

I finally stood up from my seat as I excused myself at the table. I tried finding Harry in the dance area, but he's not there.

Ugh, kill me now.

I caught a glimpse of Liz, who seemed to be in a conversation of Harry's mum. "Excuse me, but Liz have you seen Harry?" I asked her.

She nods her head. "He headed to the bathroom I think."

I quickly headed to the bathroom as I waited outside. I saw Harry exited the toilet as I ran up to him.

"Harry!" I shouted, he stopped in his tracks and spun around.

"Yes Marissa?"

"I just want to say Happy Birthday." I paused and smiled, "Can I go home?"

His smile seem to fall from his lips as I added the word. "Why do you want to go early? Don't you enjoy my party? Is it boring?"

Yes.

"No." I lied, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Then why?" He asked as we walk back to his party.

I stopped walking and turned to him. "I feel sick."

He pouted and I quietly gasp as he put the back of his hand on my neck, checking out my temperature. Even the little touch of him makes me week on the knees. "I think you're perfectly fine."

I rolled my eyes and huff, crossing my arms on my chest. "Not that kind of sick."

"Then what sick?" He raise his eyebrows.

"Like stomach sick?"

"Stomach ache baby. Its stomach ache." He said, my eyes instantly widen as the word baby rang through my ears. Fuck, I'm having his baby.

He put his hand on my flat stomach and I instantly jump. Fuck. "Where's the aching part. I'm going to tell it to go away." He said as his enormous hand rub circles on the side of my belly.

I look around us to check out if someones looking at us, but they are in their own little word.

"Harry I have to go." I mumbled, pushing his hands away.

Its like, he already touched our baby.

"Please stay." He whined, I can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"I feel really really sick, I think I'm going to collapse any moment now." I admitted. He sighed and look at me directly in the eye.

"Ok, just go straight home ok? I'll send Gemma to drop you off." He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead. My mouth instantly turned upwards as I nod, watching him walk away.

I wish I have his heart.

He said something to Gemma as Gemma nodded to him, walking over to me.

"What did I just saw?" She shrieked.

"Ok calm down. I need to go home." I giggled.

"Damn, he looked at you the way he first looked at Liz." She mumbled, I fake a smile at her as we walk away to the restaurant.

--
Vote and Comment Bitches :) Thank you for the 13K reads. Anddd shiznit, I'm going to see the boys in like 4 days thats craycray!!! My hometown is Philippines in case you didn't know.

MYFuckfact: I cooked our Lunch today and I fucking ended up BURNING IT. So like Burn burn bitch -.-

Ha
Bye.