Chapter Twenty-Nine

Marissa's POV.

I'm lost for words. I don't know what to say. Probably because I feel embarrassed and shamed on msyelf.

"How did y-you know?" I stutter the words out.

"Martha told me."

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"Spill." he said and look at me in the eye.

"I can't."

"Why? You have to fucking tell me."

"Because if I will, I will broke down in  front of you." I said, tears springing in my eyes.

His eyes soften and he slowly walk towards in front of me. He kneeled in front and take my hands in his.

"Its ok to cry in front of me. I wouldn't mind."

I tore my eyes away from him and he sighed.

"I don't want to. You've seen me cry a couple of times and I don't want you to think that I'm that weak."

"You are not weak Rissa. You're the strongest person I've ever encountered." he soothed and I remove my hands from him.

"No Harry, I'm not." my voice came out as a whisper.

"Yes you are." he stubbornly said. Buy truth to be told, I'm more stubborn than him.

"Can we please not talk about these? It brings back the old memories I didn't want to return. Please." I begged. He sighed and nod his head, finally agreeing with me.

"But.. Why didn't you take your medicines anymore?"

"Because I'm better now Harry. I didn't even tried or even think killing myself. I'm already cured. I don't need those damn bitter medicines." I pull out a disgusted face and he laughs.

"Ok. I'm just worried at you." he said and smile. My brain snapped back into reality. No. This is not Harry. Harry wouldn't be worried at me. All he does is hurt me. Mentally.

"Lets go home." I said blankly and he nods, confusion written over his forehead.

He grab my wrist before I can open the door and I sighed. I know he wouldn't let this get away.

"What?" I snapped.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

No.

"Are you mad at me for something I did?"

"No."

Yes.

I hate you for fooling me. I hate you for hurting me, but out of all, I hate myself from having this shitty feelings I have with you.

"Lets go." I said and turn towards the door not bothering hin calling my name. I just wanted to go home.

I saw Martha and Anne Louis walking in the hallway and they gave me a worried look.

"I'm ok. Nothing to worry about." I waved them off and hug Anne Louis.

"Take care Rissa. I love you." Martha said.

***

"Where did you guys go?" I plopped down on the couch obviously tired.

"We went to the orphan to visit Martha." Harry answered and plopped down the couch beside Liz. He kisses her forehead and wrap her arms around her shoulder. Bringing her closer to his chest.

Stop it Rissa. You don't have feelings with him anymore.

I decided to change the subject.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Some unbelievable story where his daughter fell inlove with him." she laughs.

Uh oh.

"Well, thats ridiculous." Harry said and laugh along with her.

Is he making fun of me?

My heart stings and I stood up.

"Aren't you going to finish the movie?" Harry said.

"No. Its better to be alone than to be with you." I said smiling, whispering the last part.

The hardest thing is that you keep smiling just to stop the tears from falling.