Chapter Eleven

WARNING: There will be smut scenes in this chapter so don't read it if you're not comfortable. Read at you're own risk.

Marissa's P.O.V

I gulp as I stared at my father in front of me. Who was telling dirty things in my ear.

My whole body feels like its on fire because of his touch. His warm hands trailed on my arms rubbing it up and down. I gulp loudly.

"Don't be nervous, I know you want me" he whispered as he kisses my neck. My heart beats faster as I bite my lip trying to hide my moan. His plump lips suck on my sweet spot making me groan.

He was now laying on top of me in the couch. His hands were in the side of my waist pinning me down. I don't know what to do? What about Ashton and Liz? The fact is, I didn't feel guilty. I was enjoying this.

The next thing I knew is that I kiss Harry on the lips making him chuckle in my mouth. His hand were on my bum as he gently squeeze it making me gasp. He entered his tongue on my mouth as he explore. My hands finds it way around his neck as I kiss him hard.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby" he said as he break from the kiss. He started kissing my neck as his hand are under my shirt. His bulge was pressed against my crotch as he rub himself on me making both of us moan.

"Are you a virgin?" he ask, my cheeks flush as I nod slowly biting my lip. He smirk at me as he tug my short down. But I stopped him. "Someone might see us here Harry" I pointed to the opened windows.

He smiled smugly "Guess were gonna take this to bed then" he stood up as I tug my shorts up. He grab my hand as we head upstairs. He opened the door on their room as I stopped him again.

"No Harry, not in your and Liz room"

He nodded and we make our way to my bedroom. He shut the door behind him as he pinned me to the wall. I smiled at him and he return one back. His hard crotch was pressed on my stomach.

"Jump" I do as I told as I wrap my legs around his waist. I silently pat myself in the back for closing the curtains and the windows last night. He pulled me closer to him as he kiss me roughly on the lips. I kissed him back as he led us towards the bed. My bed to be precise.

He lay me down and get on top of me. The light that comes from the moon was reflecting in his eyes making it sparkle with lust.

I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him closer as I kiss him roughly. I tug at the hem of his shirt pulling it up. He remove his black shirt as I gape at him. He kiss me once more and remove my shirt leaving me with my bra. He stared at my breast as I bite my lip.

"Fuck" he cussed, I awkwardly smile at him as he chuckled "You look innocent"

"I am" I said back.

"Just shut up and kiss me"

I laugh as he kiss me on my neck. Trailing on my breast. He lift me up as he unhook my bra. My bra falls on my lap as my breast came in view. He bite his bottom lip as he lay me down again. He massage my breast as he suck on my left nipple.

I moan as I buckle my hips with his making him groan in satisfaction. "Remove you're shorts" I do as I told and remove my short. My black lace panties came into view as he smirked at me making me raise my brow.

"I love laces"

I stuck my tongue at him as he shook his head in my immature reaction. I gasp as I felt his fingers rub me from my panties making me wet. "Have you touch yourself before?" he ask.

I nod my head. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment. I cover my face with my hands. Harry laugh which makes me feel embarrassed even more. "Don't worry I pleasure myself too" It was my turn to laugh at him now.

"You're cute you know? Acting all innocent when you're not" he stated looking at me in the eye. His body was hovering mine. I blush at the thought of him telling me I'm cute.

"Good girls are bad girls" I said. He agreed as he unbuckle his belt in front of me. He struggle to tug his pants down as I chuckled making his eyes shot in my direction.

"Why do you were such tight jeans?"

He shrugged "I like tight" he whispered in my ear as he successfully remove his pants. He nibble in my ear lobe as I moan. His dirty words make me want him even more.

He tug my panties down as it fell on the floor. His warm fingers brush on my clit as I kiss him in the lips. I tug at his hair making him moan.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good"

I nodded as he pump his index finger inside of me making me shut my eyes at the feeling. He do it over again as he stop. I look at him in confusion. My eyebrows furrowed.

"I want to watch you touch yourself" he stated, my eyes widened as I shook my head. There's no way I'm gonna touch myself in front of him. That would be embarrassing.

"No" I said sternly. He furrowed his eyebrows as he grab my wrist placing it on my area. "Pleasure yourself"

I shook my head as he glared at me. "I'm not gonna do that!" I yelled annoyed, who does he think he is? Telling me and demanding me what to to do.

"Why?" he ask irritated. My blood boils.

"Because I don't want to!"

"What if I want to?" he said smirking.

"Then pleasure yourself you dick!" I yelled at his face as I cover my breast with the sheets. My anger towards him was growing.

"What do you call me?" he ask angrily, his jaw was tense as I nervously bite the insides of my cheek.

"I said you're a dick!"

"I'm you're father Rissa! You should respect me!" he yelled which makes me flinch. Tears were pooling in my eyes as I stared at him in fear. His green eyes were now dark.

"Well that's not what you're saying when you're busy kissing and flirting me! You know, you're a slut!"

I suddenly clasped my hands on my mouth. His face was full of hurt as he got up and pick up his things. A tear fell from his eye as he slam the door leaving me with full of guilt.

What have I done?

AuthorsNote: This is my first time writting smut so sorry if its horrid. :) Chapter eleven finished yay!

So what do you guys think? Secret Affair reached 400+ reads omg. Thank u. Can you please help me reach my goal  to have 1000+ reads?

Btw. Thank you so much.

Dedication goea to: ilove1dlong. Read her story! Its fab! Plus she's my friend♡

Ilysm♥

》Harrianne