Chapter Three

Marissa's P.O.V

I look out at the window as tears slowly fall from my eyes making my cheeks wet. I sniffled while treasuring the memories of my father when I was a kid. I remember him telling me I'm the most prettiest girl in the world. He was the one who made me happy and feel loved. My mum is always at work. I often see her. We never had a bond time.

I really miss my dad. And his love and comfort for me. I wish he was alive so he can tell me that everything is alright and I shouldn't cry. But no, my father is dead. And they didn't gave me a chance to see him before he is buried underneath.

I'm here now at the Sunshine Orphanage. Yes, I'm an orphan. My aunt can't give me the things I need. Well, all I need is love.

I never imagined my life here, living in a orphanage. I always thought I lived in a house with my mom and my dad. And all of us as a complete family.

Someone ask me if I love my mom and I say NO. No, I don't love her anymore. I now do understand why she always out. Because she was too busy slutting everywhere. She did cheat on my father. My poor father.

I would never forgive her, after all she's done to us. To me to my dad. When I remember her face crying and begging for us not to go. I want to tell her now to fuck off. Yes, I swear. That's because I don't give a fuck about anyone about the world.

And when I remembered the time when we saw her with another guy. It made me want to rip her fucking blonde hair.

"Hi Rissa !" A voice startled me as I wipe the tears stained on my cheeks. I look up at my best friend Victoria Justice. She was my friend since I move here. She was nice and beautiful, unlike me.

She flip my red hair as our greeting. I dyed my hair when I was fourteen. And I truly love it till now.

"Hey" I smiled weakly as she frown looking at me with sad eyes. Her eyes are a light shade of blue. And her hair was brunette.

I furrow my eyebrows at her as she bite her bottom lip. She does that when she's nervous, I treated her as my sister. And she's the closest person I have here in orphanage.

"Please don't be mad at me. Uhmm.. I don't know how to tell this in a good way, but either its still a bad news for the both of us" her lips trembled as she spoke. God, I hate seeing her like this.

"What's wrong? I won't be mad at you. Tell me" I soothingly said, rubbing circles on her back.

She sniffles and wipe her tears "Someone's going to adopt me" she whispered not looking into my eyes.

A smile formed into my face as I hide the sadness forming into my chest. She's getting adopted and that means she's going to leave me.

"Its okay, I'm not mad. In fact, I'm happy for you. They are nice aren't they?"

She nods and smiles. There's that smile "Yes, they are very nice. I hope you have someone to adopt you. Thank you and I will miss you sissy" My heart melted as I aww'ed.

"Go, I will miss you too. You will visit me sometime yeah?" I teased as she laugh. She nods her head and pick up her suitcases. I never imagined her leaving me. What's with this world and them leaving someone?

"Text and Skype me!" I yelled as she got out of the door. I heard her say 'yes' as I sighed and fiddle with my fingers. What I'm gonna do with my world now?

***

"Marissa?" I felt a poke on my shoulder as I tug the duvet on my body. My body was freezing and my hands were shaking. Who fucking turned off the heater?