Chapter Thirteen

Marissa's P.O.V

Do you ever felt when you can't understand what's going on and you're head feels a bit dizzy? And when you're chest is aching and you can't breath? That's what I felt when I heard her say those two words.

I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

I'm pregnant.

She's pregnant.

My foster mother is pregnant.

Harry's going to have a baby.

I'm going to have a sibling.

My eyes darted to Harry who's jaw was wide open. He has the same reaction as mine. Shock. But another thing flashed in his eyes, Worry. Why?

He gulp as he finally managed to speak "Ermm.. That was wonderful babe. When d-did you find out?" I can tell Harry's nervous the way he stuttered.

I frown as Harry called her babe. He used to call me that too. I sighed quietly as they talk to the phone. I decided that I should leave them and when I sat up I lean my hand on the side of the bed only to slip and fall. I shrieked as I fall into the floor.

I face planted as I groan. "Who's that?" curiosity laced in her voice as Harry fumbled with words. "Its Rissa, she just.. Uhmm" Harry stuttered looking over to me as he ask for help.

"Uhmm.. Don't worry mum! I just saw a.. Yeah! I saw a cockroach and then I tripped over something" I answered as I pull myself up on the floor.

Harry cleared his throat as Liz speak "Oh..ok. Are you two doing well?" Yeah, we just had dry sex.

I look at Harry as he grin "Yes, Rissa is amazing" I flushed as Harry mouthed something.

"In bed"

I playfully glare at him as he laugh. The sound ringing in my ears as I smile at him. "Why are you laughing?" Liz ask which cause Harry to stop.

"Rissa hates it when I compliment her. How's the weather there sweetheart?" Harry changed the topic as I look away quickly. I stood up and head towards the door. Did he really need to call her that? Especially in front of me?

I hurried outside the room and shut the door behind me. I take a deep breath and sighed. I shut my eyes as gritted my teeth.

I shook my head as I walk to my room with my thoughts. I changed in jeans and sweat shirt. I put my Converse on as I get out of the house to take a walk.

***

I sat on the bench as I watch people pass by. The girl was holding a Teddy bear as the boy which I guess her boyfriend snuck a kiss on her lips. I smiled weakly. Turning to my right.

There was an old couple as they hold hands. They look so in love, even though they are old. I love it when I saw an old couple still totally in love. Sometimes I wonder, if I will have my Prince Charming.

Who am I kidding? I have Ashton. And I love him, do I?

I don't know, there's this feeling that ignites when I was with Harry. His touch can burn my skin, and his raspy voice can make goosebumps appear on my skin.

I keep telling myself that I have a boyfriend but at the same time I need Harry.

My horrible thoughts were interrupted when someone called my name. Harry. Speaking of horrible.

I roll my eyes as he jogged over to me as he take a sit beside me trying to catch his breath. I kept my eyes focus on the ducks as they swam on the lake.

"Are you mad at me?" Harry ask and I felt the urge to laugh at him.

"Mad? Why will I be mad at you?" Yes, I am fucking mad. You just called you're wife babe and sweetheart in front of me.

His face falls "Oh, I just thought that-"

"Seriously Harry? Ok, I'm not mad at you." Yes, I am. I'm really mad.

"Ok" he sighed in relief as he grins at me. I furrow my eyebrows at him as people look at us. I heard the girl whispered.

"Isn't that Harry Styles? The one who ruined the band?" A gasp escape from my lips as Harry look at me curiously. Harry? He ruined the band?

What does she mean by that?

Harry keep staring at me as my irritation grows.

"Do you seriously need to look at me like I have two fucking heads?" I snap.

"Do you seriously need to cuss me out?"

"Yes, because you keep staring at me. Being the creep you are!" Our voice gets louder by the second as people look at our direction.

"You're gathering peoples attention" he glared, somewhat pissed.

"I don't care"

He pulls my wrist as he tug me along the sidewalk. I didn't have a clue were we are going.

"Rissa!" A familiar voice shouted. We stopped in our tracks as I pull my hand away from Harry's. My smile lits up as I ran to the person who just called my name.

"Ashton!" I attack him in a hug as he hug me back. He chuckled as we both pulled away.

"I miss you, babe" Harry used to call me that.

"Me too" Do I?

Harry cleared his throat as he look at Ashton. Ashton stick his hand out for him to shake.

"Nice to meet you again, Mr. Styles" Harry takes his hand as they shake their hands. They pulled away and the air was in awkward state. They just kept looking at each other.

I cleared my throat to cut the awkwardness as Harry spoke. He was smiling at Me smugly.

"Do you want to have a dinner? The three of us. I want to get to know you more, who holds my daughter's heart" I silently cursed at myself at Harry for making that stupid question. I keep reminding myself that I'm still Harry's daughter. The thought of it somewhat makes me frown.

"That will be lovely sir"

A dinner with Harry and Ashton? I just hope it goes well. Maybe.

AuthorsNote: Sorry haven't updated fast. I'm really knackered. And I have been dealing with a head ache for about 1 week and that literally exshaust me. :( So I decided to update this. Sorry if it wasn't the best chapter. See you guys! Love you :) :* Please keep voting.