Chapter Thirty-Eight

Marissa Brooks-Styles' P.O.V

My jaw dropped as well as my heart. Ashton and I didn't have sex, he knew that I'm a virgin and we agreed that we'll wait till the right time comes.

Ashton chuckled as he looked at my doctor weirdly. "Thats imposible, we are never intimate. We didn't have sex." He said and I shifted uncomfortably on my seat.

Then my eyes widened at the thought of Harry getting me pregnant. No, there's no way in hell that I'm pregnant to Harry's baby.

"Yeah." I managed to spit out.

"Well, do you have sex with any man?" The doctor eyes which made me gulp and I look at Victoria with furrowed eyes.

"She's a virgin and that's an impropriate thing to say. I'm her boyfriend." Ashton explained trying to keep his caIm down.

I looked at Victoria again and she has her mouth wide open. She looks at me as my nerves began to get nervous.

"She have to take a pregnancy test and we'll knew about it. I leave you guys for a minute, I'll just get the pregnancy stick." My eyes aches when I heard the word pregnancy. It just made my stomach lurched at the thought of it. I look at Victoria as the doctor closes the door behind her.

"What the fuck was that?" Victoria screamed as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I don't know exactly." I shrugged.

"You don't know? What if you're pregnant Marissa?" She scolded. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"So what? You're pregnant with my father and I accepted it."

"I fucking know! And I regret every single minute of it! You're pregnant and its not acceptable!"

"Why does its not acceptable? Huh? Do you think I completely accept at the fact that you're fucking my father?" I raised my voice.

"Because you have a boyfriend, who you don't have sex with." She murmurs and my tears fall down my cheeks.

I looked at Ashton and he has his head hanging low.

"Stop guys, we didn't know that she's really pregnant. So we'll just wait for the results ok?" He said and the door burst open.

"Ma'am? The doctor says to give this to you. You just have to pee on the line and wait for about.." she trailed looking at her wrist watch.

"Eight minutes." She said and I nod taking the pregnancy test on her hand. My hands were sweaty and shaky as I head to the bathroom. I looked at Ashton and he smiled at me. I nervously smiled at him back. I'm not ready for this. I'm not ready to hurt Ashton.

My nervous, shaking hands fiddled the box as I read the instruction manual. My eyes scanned over the words imprinted on the box.

| -Negative

||-Positive

I pee'd on the stick and I wash my hands. I place it on the tissue that the nurse gave as I bit my lip, opening the door of the bathroom.

"How did it go?" Ashton ask.

"We still need to wait for about eight minutes." I told him and he nods his head.

I'm surprised by his actions as he wrap his arms around my waist, shouldn't he be nervous about this? Shouldn't he be mad?

Why would he? Its not like you're really pregnant.

My annoying subconcious said.

The timer goes of and my heart suddenly pounds. Ashton loosens his arms around my waist and I take a deep breath before heading to the pregnancy stick.

As I looked at it. My heart fell to the ground.

||-  Positive