Chapter Twenty

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry! Can you please stop pacing?" Lizbeth groaned for the thousandth time. Its true, I'm fucking pacing back and forth in our living room. I'm such an asshole. I admit it. I've hurted her. She just made me mad saying, I'm a prick.

"What if Rissa don't come back?" I ask her weakly. She sighed and walk over at me. She wrap her fingers around my neck pulling me close to her.

"She will don't worry." she pecks me on the lips and rested her head in my chest. I sighed and wrap my arms around her.

What if she doesn't come back? I know she's completely mad. Heck, she even hates me for sure.

"Can you call her?" Liz ask. I rush over to my phone on the center table in the living room.

"What if she didn't bring her phone?"

"Have your ways." she answered, I roll my eyes and the phone rings. Someone light up on the couch and I groan.

"See? She didn't brought her phone with her, fuck what am I gonna do?" I panickly said, I run my hands through my hair.

If I didn't brought that subject up. I'm sure she's here with us watching the damn sappy movie.

"She's mad at me." I mumble, sitting down on the couch. Liz sat beside me and sigh.

"Harry. Please. Stop worrying. She will come back." she reassured, but that doesn't convince me.

"If she will come back she would have done it when its still early. Its already 9:35." Why do I have to be so stupid? I look at Liz as she grins at me.

"What are you smiling for?" I furrow my eyebrows in annoyance. How can she smile like that when we don't know where the hell is Rissa?

She giggled. "Its adorable you know. Seeing you care on your daughter." I rolled my eyes.

"She's my daughter Liz. And its normal to care and even worry on my daughter who I didn't know where the heck go." I scoff. My heart was pounding against my chest. I'm overly worried about her. What if she get laid? What if she has been kidnapped or teenapped? What if she found a guy and hook up with him? What if she go to the bar in her pajamas? What if she sell her body just to buy food? What if she gets mobbed my paparazzi's? What if she got bitten by a dog?

The more I think about what happened to her the worst thoughts swirling around my head. A flash of light on the window makes us jump. My eyes widened.

"Let's just hope its her. But promise me Harry, your gonna say sorry." she glared. "In a heartbeat."she added, I rolled my eyes and nodded. We walk towards the front door and the doorbell jingles.

We opened it and there stood Simon.

Were lucky, note the sarcasm.

Marissa's P.O.V

"Victoria!" I threw my arms around my girl bestfriend and hug her tight. She chuckled and pat me on the back.

"Why is Earth such a small planet?" both of us erupt in giggles so does Luke. Wait Luke giggling?

"So I guess you two both already knew each other." Luke rub the nape of his neck looking down in embarassment. I pinched his cheeks as he playfully swat my hand away.

"Is Luke embarassed?" I teased, poking him in the ribs. He stepped back and roll his eyes. "Don't worry its cute when boys get embarassed." I wink.

"Well.. I should be embarassed all the time." he wink back, I stuck my tongue out at him and Victoria tug my arm, we entered her huge room.

She shoo'ed his brother away as he pout. "Don't take my friend from me."

"Well we knew each other since were kids." she laugh and shut the door in front of his face before he can answer. We giggled and plopped down on her bed.

"Your room is-"

"I know. Its big." she smiled her perfect teeth showing. She also removed her contact lenses. Her straight-brunette hair cascading down her back. I wish I was just as beautiful as her.

Fingers snapped on my face returning me back on reality. I frown and look at her. She raise her perfectly shaved brows and pulled me into a hug.

"What's wrong?" she asked in my ear. I sighed and hug her back, before answering.

"Its Harry." I mumbled trough my cries. Tears slowly fall on my cheeks as I bury my tear-stained cheek on her neck.

"What about your dad?" she rub smooth circles on my back as I pull away to look at her. I wipe my tears with the back on my hand and hear a sudden gasp. Oh shit.

"What happened to that!" her tinted nails pointed at my swollen wrist as I wrap my hands around it. I watch her as she clenched her teeth.

"Its your father isn't it? What did he do Riss?" she ask, concern and anger filled her voice. I swallow before answering her.

"Y-yes."

"I knew it! Why did he hurt you Marissa?" she called me by my whole name and she's really angry. I don't need some expert to find out if she is.

"I called her a prick. Because he made me angry. He insulted Ashton. And those words came out of nowhere and he just got angry. I don't know why."

"You called him a prick." she pointed out. I sighed and run my hands through my hair.

"I know. He have brought up the topic about Ashton's father, you know Ashton hate it when someone talks about it right?" she nods, motioning me to go on.

"And he just kind off insult him by saying his father didn't love him." I bit my quivering lip.

"You know, its ok to cry. When you first started explaining what happened. I'm in your father's side, but then.. It just kind of turn around and he's a total asshole, even though he's my boss." she chuckled, I shook my head as she try to cheer me up.

"Can I trust you Vic?" I ask. I know I can trust her but I want to hear it from her. I need someone's advice with this whole thing happening between Harry and I. It can't just keep turning around and we would end up the same thing.

"Cross my heart." she swears.

I take a deep breath. "Ok, so me and Harry have a thing going on. But I want it to stop, Victoria. I just.. I don't know how that happened." I mumble and fiddled with my fingers. Nervous habit I guess. I was scared of what reaction she might pull up.

"You what!" I flinch at the loudness of her voice.

"I don't know what came over me." I said looking at the floor in embarassment and shame.

"I better go." I mumble and pull myself up walking towards the front door.

"You know I would do the same thing if I were you. I mean he's hot and all so why bother?" I was suprised by her as I look at her with my jaw dropped on the floor.

AuthorsNote: Note the best chapter. But I got in trouble writing this :) I was doing my project and decided that I write this first coz ily. Thanks and dont forget to vote and comment :D