Chapter Forty-Six

Marissa Brook-Styles' P.O.V

I finally put my last piece of clothing in my duffle bag as I sighed to myself. I walk to my closet and put on a sweatshirt to cover up the tank top I was wearing.

This bag is the old duffle bag I had since I was a child. Its my father's though and I often use it because I'm afraid I'll ruin the material.

I checked the front pocket, zipping open somewhat hoping to find a dollar. Luckily, a long piece of metal met my fingertips as I curiously look at it as I grab it quickly.

There it was, lay on my palm. The necklace my father gave to me. It was a key and it have some rust in it. I smiled as I hug it close to me.

I remember the words he said when he gave me this necklace.

"This necklace symbolizes the love me and your mother have for you. Even though she left us, I know deep in my heart that she loves you with all her heart."

I didn't believe him though. Even I tried to process the words he said, I couldn't believe him. If she didn't left us, my father would still be alive and I wouldn't be in this mess.

"Text your mum that you will gonna stay at your friends." My head snapped up at Harry's voice. I stare up at him to see him standing on my doorway, I nodded my head, not saying a word.

I pick up my bag but Harry beat me into it. "I'll do it." He said sternly.

"Thank you, Harry." I mumbled.

I followed him downstairs as I kept my necklace safe on my pockets. Harry put the bag on the car as I furrow my eyebrows.

"I'm taking a bus-"

"No, I'm gonna drive you all the way there. Its not safe to ride a bus." He said.

"Wow, Mr. Protective." I chuckled, shaking my head at his new attitude. Is it new? Harry rolled his eyes and shut the door in his Mercedes car. Rich asshole.

"I'm going to be a grandad." He smiled at me. I made a face at him and nearly throw up at the thought.

"Ew, that's disgusting."

"What is?" He asked, looking around him and making sure the comment was for him.

"You being a grandad. I don't consider you as that." I said, crossing my arms over my chest. Harry smirk at me and lean on his car.

"Then what do you consider me as?" He grins, "Your daddy?" I can sense a sexual hint in his voice which made my cheeks heat up.

"No, I consider you as an old pervert man, who does nothing but think about his cock." I smiled sarcastically and brush past him to enter the car. I heard Harry laugh loudly outside, he couldn't contain his obnoxious laughter so he knelt in his knees nearly peeing himself. I rolled my brown eyes.

"I'm not thinking about my cock, my cock is the one who thinks." He laugh as he sat beside me in the car. I watch him as he look at his crotch, smilling at it, "So, thanks for you buddy. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without you." Harry patted his crotch as I watch him in disgust.

"You're disgusting." I confirmed, leaning in my seat.

"You love me though."

True.

"Fuck, no." I snorted. I see him pout in the corner of my eyes as he crosses his arms over his chest like a five years old. Harry can be a complete pervert to a childish child in a minute, its adorable.

Wait what.

Harry stomp his feet, still pouting. I stare at him and bite my lip to stop myself from cracking up. I couldn't hold it in anymore and a stinking smell fill around the car.

Harry scrunches his nose as I shut my eyes tight. "What the fuck was that?" He chuckled. Holding his nose.

"What is it?"

He laughed again, louder this time. "You fucking farted in my car! This shit is new and you blessed it with your fucking fart!" He laughs, I cheeks were heated and I'm fucking embarrassed. I just embarrass myself in front him.

"Well I can't help it, I'm pregnant!" I shouted, trying to get myself away from the situation I was in. He was still laughing and I felt myself lowering in my seat.

"Can you please just- fucking drive?"

"As you wish." he paused, smirking at me, "Fartass."

*
I tried to make it long- ish and use their conversation. The #HarissaBanter.

Myfuckfact: I had a dream and Harry is in it. Like OMFG. You wanna know what happened? IM STILL A FUCKING FANGIRL IN MY DREAMS!! LIKE, CAN I PLEASE PASS A DAY WITHOUT BEING A FANGIRL? SRSLY.

okay, before I punch someone. I'm gonna end this useless AN with a

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT THAT WOULD MEAN A LOT AND HAPPY 15K I LOVE YOU GUYYSSSS

-jiannestylinson