Chapter Seventeen.

Marissa's P.O.V

I fumbled with words as I let out a nervous laugh. I ran my hands through my hair as I sighed. Why does Harry need to be so dumb?

"Uhmm.. He was just... Liz call him babe so he just kind off..."I stuttered, I look over at Harry for help as he gulp.

Ashton laugh. "Its ok, I understand. Sometimes it happens with Simon and Grace." I let out a sigh in relief as I smile at him. He pass me the sauce as I silently curse Harry in my head.

Well that was close.

I ate the Delicious food as I pour down the sauce. "The food is really good." I complimented, bobbing my head up and down.

"This is where me and Liz usually eat. Its her favorite restaurant." Harry informs. I fake a smile at the mention of her as I mentally roll my eyes. I hate this restaurant. The food is really disgusting.

"Ashton, we can have a double-date sometime, when Liz come back." Ashton nodded as I smile at the thought. I smugly smiled at myself.

I need to make Harry jealous.

Harry's P.O.V

I swallow my food as I wipe my mouth with a napkin. I heard giggling in front of me as I look at the fucking lovebirds. They were perfect as shit. I mentally cursed myself from making this decision.

I look at him as he put his hand on top of hers as I rolled my eyes. Rissa lean in and put her head in her shitty boyfriends shoulder.

Stupid teenagers.

I scoff as I cross my arms on my chest, annoyed that they were lovey dovey in front of me. They can just save that later.

I'm not fucking jealous and never will be. I'm just mad that they are sweet in front of me.

"Are you guys quite finished?" I ask, annoyance clear in my voice.

"What?" Rissa ask, raising her brows.

I rolled my eyes "Teenagers." I mumble as I shook my head. She turns her attention on Aldrin as she giggles on something shit he said. I watch them as she ran her hands through his hair as she pecks her in his cheeks. She used to do that to me too.

I cleared my throat making their head snapped at me. I glare at the both of them as they embarrasly stare at the ground.

"So Aldrin, why do you live at the orphanage?" I ask with no emotion in my face.

"Ashton." Rissa corrected in gritted teeth.

Ashton swallow his damn food and turns to me. "Uhmm.. My mum died in lung cancer when I was four and my dad left me alone when I was 7."

"You're dad left you alone? Why?" I decided to push the subject.

"He have another family. So he sent me to the orphanage." he answers.

"You're father sent you to the orphanage? So that means... He doesn't love you?" I teased, I laugh clapping my hands together.

"That's it! Come on Ashton! Were going!" Marissa shouted, she stood up and so does her boyfriend.

"Where are you going?" I ask pulling her into her wrist. She pull away and sent me a death glare. She was angry. Beyond angry.

"I'm staying at Ashton's. I don't want to see you. Bastard." she muttered the last part as I glare at her.

"Don't you dare call me that! You're coming with me Marissa!" I yelled, I don't give a shit if people started to look at us. I pulled her into her wrist and tug her outside the restaurant.

"Let go of me you dick!" she screamed, I turn at her with fury eyes. My blood was boiling and my jaw was clenching.

"Call me that one more time or...." I trailed.

"Or what?" she challenged.

"Or I'll fucking slap you." I whispered, my grip around her wrist tightens as her boyfriend showed.

"I think its better if you let her go." her boyfriend said. I let her go and turn towards him.

Marissa's P.O.V

He let go of my wrist as he turn at Ashton. My eyes widened as he grip his collar.

"Harry stop!" I said, pulling him off of Ash. Ashton doesn't look scared of Harry's red angry eyes and his six foot frame.

"Go on and hit me!" Ashton said, Harry continue to glare at him. I pulled Harry by his shoulders.

"Stop it Harry! Fine! I'm coming with you!" I yelled in irritation. I turn at Ashton as he kept glaring at Harry. I cupped his cheeks as Harry scoffed behind me.

"Are you ok?" I ask him. Ashton nodded and I smile at him.

"I don't think its a great idea to go with you're dad." he worriedly looks at me wrapping me in a hug. I pull away and kiss him gently. All I feel is warmth and comfort. I don't feel the fire, the butterflies and the sparks.

I frown and let go of him. "You should go Ashton, I'm going to be ok. He wouldn't hurt me." I reassured nodding my head.

"Just call me if he hurts you right? I'm serious Riss. I love you." he pecks me one more time and walk away. He hop into his car as I wave at him.

"Bye."

***

We entered the house and he shut the door.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed, my voice is rising as I turn at him pushing his shoulders as he stumble back.

"What is wrong with me? Why don't you ask yourself? You are fucking flirting with him in front of me!"

My mouth hang open as I mentally smirk. My plan worked out.

"He is my boyfriend you jerk!" I yelled back. I look at him in the eye as it twitches. The anger building inside him was now forming into other emotion. His eyes were full of hurt.

"I know." I'm suddenly surprised by his low voice, he looks at the ground as I continue to torture him.

"I love him Harry. You're my father and we can't keep doing whatever the hell we have."

He frowns as I watch his eyes water.I gulp as tears ran down on his cheeks.

"I'm not saying you can love me. But at least just care for me." he mumble.

"I do care for you Harry. Not in that way." This conversation felt weird.

"I know, that whats hurts me." hurt him? I have hurted him?

"It hurts you?"

He nods. "Yes, when I see you with him it feels like my heart is sinking." he muttered. My mouth dropped open as I stare at him in shock. He did not.

"I think.. I think I fell in love with you."

AuthorsNote: Omg :D I love u so much guyssss
Feel free to comment and vote. Comment if theres any typos. i write my chapters in my phone :)

Vote
Comment