Chapter Nineteen

Marissa's P.O.V

I stare at her as she giggles. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Well I decided to suprise you two!" she squealed like a teenage girl as I smiled fakely at her. Well I'm suprised. Literally surprised.

"Thats... Great." I commented, she rush over to me and pulls me into a tight hug. When I say tight. Really tight.

She pulls away and once again I pull out a fake grin. "I missed you!"

I nodded. "I miss you too." Not really.

There's this part of me is happy but then theres other part that made me frown.

"Breakfast is ready girls." Harry announced. I smile lightly at him and take a seat on my usual. Harry handed me a cup of tea and when our fingers brush electricity shot through me as I pull my hand back. Harry look at me curiously so does Liz. I swallow before making an excuse.

"The tea is hot." I said.

"Be carefull honey, you don't want to burn your skin do you?" Liz sweetly said. I nodded my head and Harry place the cup in front of me.

"What's for breakfast?" Liz ask Harry.

"I bought waffles. What do you crave for?" I face dropped when I remembered Liz is pregnant. I watch as Harry look at her the way he do to me. Liz smiled at him.

"I'm ok Harold." she kisses his cheek and I suddenly look away. I turn my attention on my tea and waffle and started eating it with no emotion on my face.

"So are you two, getting along well?" Liz ask. Yeah, close as you can't imagine.

Harry nods. "Yes, Rissa have been a great daughter." Harry looks at me and fake a smile.

"Ow! That's great! How about you and Ashton? Are you guys ok?" she ask.

I nod my head. But Harry speaks before I can. "About that.. We have a dinner, the three of us." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, and you pick up a fight with him." I spat, glaring at Harry.

"Harry! Why have you done that?!"

"I'm just asking him questions, its no big deal!" he argued.

"Yeah, you just told him that his father don't care nor love him! It was a veru touchy subject you prick!" I yelled in anger. I'm sure as hell my face were turning red.

I stood up and about to walk away. But Harry grab my wrist. "Don't talk to me like that!" he screamed. His grip around my wrist is so tight.

"Let go of me!"

Harry glared. "Only if you say sorry. That is not a way to talk to your father!" he yelled, his voice echoing around the room.

"Harry let her go please, your hurting her." Liz pleaded, but Harry didn't listen.

Tears were now streaming on my face as he screamed at me. No one has treated me like this, not my father. But Harry. He acts as if he doesn't do anything wrong in front of his wife. I never regret telling him I don't love him, because I never will be.

"Please, let go of me. Your hurting me." I sobbed. His eyes soften as he slowly let go of his grip. I pull my hand away and wipe my tears. I'm sure theres a bruise.

"Rissa I-"

"I don't want to hear your sorry." I spat and walk away and rush outside the house only in my pajamas. I ran away barefoot and I don't care if people giving me weird looks. I turn on my left as I finally stopped running. I catch my breath and wipe my tears that fell on my cheeks.

I need to go to Victoria's. I need her comfort. But how the fuck I'm going to go to their house. With no cellphone or slippers.

I sigh and walk to the bench and sat on it. I put my hand on my face and shut my eyes tightly. No one has ever dared to hurt me before. Only him. I hate him.

"Are you ok?" A voice ask. I furrow my eyebrows and look up to see a blonde guy beside me. He have blue eyes and his lip have a metal ring. I nod as I gave him a friendly smile.

"Well that's good. Wait is that a bruise?" he ask, pointing at my wrist.

"Its a long story." I sighed, shrugging.

"By the way, I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings." he stuck out his hand and I gladly accept it shaking my hand with his. We pull away as he smiled.

"I'm Marissa Styles, but you can call me Riss." I said politely. His eyes widened.

"No way! Your Harry Styles adopted daughter!" he gasped. I shook my head at his reaction.

"Sadly." I chuckled. He raises his brow.

"Why's that?"

"He's just sort of... Overprotective?" No he was an asshole.

"Well.. I have a sister and my dad was really protective of her. You guys will get along." he chuckled, I laugh at him.

"Oh, I thought I was the one who have a controlling dad. " He laughs.

"Don't worry your not alone." The way of him comforting me is really working.

"Come with me. I will intoduce you to her." he said.

I take a look at my outfit. "But I'm only wearing my pajamas and I dont have shoes on." I laugh.

He shook his head. "Piggy back ride." I smiled and hop on his back. He started walking and I'm glad I found a new friend.

***

"My back hurts." he whined fakely.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyea even though he can't see me.

"Ok, here's our house." he said, I was back down on my feet as I thank him.

"I'm nervous." I said. He chuckled.

"Don't be, its not like were having a dinner with my parents." he teased.

"Oh, I have a boyfriend." I stated awkwardly.

"I know, Ashton right?" I was suprised he knew Ashton.

"You knew him?" I gasped, we walk on their porch. There was a blue car parked and a black one.

"Well, he was Simon Cowell's son." he shrugged.

"Oh. I forgot. What's wrong with people always adopting?" I chuckled.

"Well my sister is adopted." We laugh as he rang the doorbell.

"Are you sure this is your house? Why don't you have a key?" I teased.

"I forgot it." I laugh as I shook my head at him.

The door opens and a lady with blonde hair came into a view. She smiled at me and I return one back.

"Who's this beautiful lady, Luke?" The woman ask.

"Mum, this is Marissa. My friend."

"She's beautiful." I look down at my clothes. I laugh as she hug me.

"I thought she was your girlfriend." The lady teased. Luke groans.

"Mom no." he blushed and I raise my brow at him teasingly. "She have a boyfriend." he added.

"But you two would look cute together." Luke shifted uncomfortably as we laugh at him.

"Ok, enough with that. Riss this is my mum. Ysabel." I smiled at her as she led us inside.

"Nice meeting you." I politely said. She nods.

"Wait I gotta go. I'm cooking. I leave you two." she said and scurries away and into the kitchen.

"Come on, I'm gonna introduce you to my sis." we walk upstairs and he knocks on the door. Seconds later, the door opened revealing a brunette. Wait...

"Victoria?"

AuthorsNote: Bonus chapter. Everybody :) Keep voting and commenting! I love you all. :* Hugs and kisses from jianne →→→ :****

-jiannstylinson xox