Chapter 37: Christmas

(Skip to Christmas)

I walked downstairs and made breakfast for the boys and I. I made waffles, pancakes, eggs, toast, I cut up fruit, put nutella in a white fancy bowl to make it look nicer, and then i poured orange juice for everyone. I ran upstairs to wake up all the boys, we all piled downstairs almost tripping over each other on the way down. We all sat down, said our prayer and then began to eat our breakfast.

I got gland. She said he can't come with me. I was so sad when she told me that I didn't want to tell anyone about it but I knew I had to, so during breakfast I said "hey guys, I wanted you all to know, Noah cannot come to England with me." Everyone looked at me sympathetically. Noah came over and hugged me tight, the boys all stayed quiet not making a peep. Bryce quietly got up and let Michael into the house.

Our manager Michael walked in and said "actually, Noah IS going to England with you. For his own personal gain, but he'll still be there. Noah has the opportunity to play amd trian with david beckham and will be joining Chelsea." And that made me so happy that I ran over to Noah's chair and tackled him off the chair into a hug.

After breakfast, the boys and I are on our way to 9am mass. It's Christmas, and the only mass I could get the boys to go to all year 😂 but I'm glad they came with me today.

Now that mass is over, we're all on our way to my parents since I have to be there early to help set up everything. We get there and I tell my family about Noah coming to England with me and how happy I am to stay with him.

After about 2 hours everyone else started to show up to the house, it's about 1pm and everyone is here, mom and chef are in the kitchen, dad and Dixie are patrolling the house, sway, hype, and the compound are all outside some swimming, some swinging, and others just sitting and talking.

⬛️⬜️

⬛️⬜️

⬜️⬛️

⬜️⬛️

🛩💬❤️
Chloe D'amelio - Merry Christmas y'all, I hope you have an amazing day celebrating! ❤️❤️