chapter 1: who's on first

The cast

~Chloe d'amelio~~may 1st, 2003~~younger by 6 minutes~~16 years old~~dancer, gymnast, and lifeguard~ ~loves Starbucks~~lives at sway house~

~Chloe d'amelio~
~may 1st, 2003~
~younger by 6 minutes~
~16 years old~
~dancer, gymnast, and lifeguard~
~loves Starbucks~
~lives at sway house~

~Chloe d'amelio~~may 1st, 2003~~younger by 6 minutes~~16 years old~~dancer, gymnast, and lifeguard~ ~loves Starbucks~~lives at sway house~

°Charli d'amelio°
°may 1st, 2003°
°older by 6 minutes°
°16 years old°
°dancer°
°loves Dunkin' donuts°
°lives at hype house°

°Charli d'amelio°°may 1st, 2003°°older by 6 minutes°°16 years old°°dancer°°loves Dunkin' donuts°°lives at hype house°

{Dixie d'amelio}
{August 12, 2001}
{19 years old}
{Motor cross, model, and singer}
{Lives at hype house}

•sway members•

•Bryce hall•
20
•Josh Richards•
19
•Jaden hossler•
19
•Quinton Griggs•
16
•Kio cyr•
19
•Griffin Johnson•
20
•Anthony Reeves•
18
•Blake Gray•
19
•Noah beck•
18
•Chloe d'amelio•
16 & 17

∆hype house members∆

∆Thomas petrou∆
21
∆Chase Hudson∆
18
∆Dixie d'amelio∆
19
∆Charli d'amelio∆
16 and 17
∆Alex Warren∆
19
∆kouvr annon∆
20
∆Ryland storms∆
18
∆Calvin goldby∆
21
∆Patrick Huston∆
21
∆Mia Hayward∆
19
∆Tayler holder∆
22
∆kelianne stankus∆
24
∆nate Wyatt∆
23
∆Avani Gregg∆
18
∆Ondreaz Lopez∆
23
∆Tony Lopez∆
20
∆Nick Austin∆
20
∆Larray∆
21
∆Jack wright∆
17
∆James Wright∆
17
∆Hootie Hurley∆
21
∆Conner Yates / paper∆
21
∆Wyatt Xavier∆
20
∆Daisy keech∆
20
(at the beginning)

I'm Chloe d'amelio, 16 years old who lives at the sway house. I love my sister to death, I really do, but sometimes I need space, space from all the tikity tokity all the damn time. Ofcouse I do tiktok but not all the time, I mean I'm the first one to actually start tiktok in my family, Charli and I are very close on followers but she posts more so I wouldn't be surprised if she passes me. Charli and I both do dance and are highest in our division every time. She just does dance and I also do gymnastics.

~~~~

I woke up to Bryce and Josh yelling, I get up and walk downstairs and see them vloging. " What the fuck? You guys are so loud!" I yelled over them. " Sorry Chloe." Bryce said. I woke up from a nap but I'm already cranky after naps so they're screwed.

I live in sway house, with 7 boys, Bryce and Josh act like my big brothers, Anthony is my best friend, kio he's really sweet he's one of my favorite people ever, Griffin is like the dad of the group, Jaden is like an older brother but more laid back, and Quinton well he's my boy friend, not quite boyfriend but close.

I walk downstairs pissed, I walk over to the couch and grab the blanket to hit one of them. I ran up to Griffin and asked where Josh was, he said the kitchen bitch couldn't find him, I ran back to Griffin hit him with the weighted blanket. "What was that for!?" He asked as he stood back up. " For lying to me, he wasn't in the kitchen." I said then walked off.

I walked in the backdoor and saw Josh standing there squared up. I walked out with boxing gloves and threw them at them. They caught the gloves and put them on. I went up to Josh and punched him in the arm so it wouldn't overly hurt. " Ow, you know, you're pretty strong for your height." Josh said as Bryce ran into the house. " Imma take that as a compliment so thank you."

I let Josh go and I'm going to look for Bryce who is hiding behind one of the mannequins. " Watcha doin'?" I asked all sweet and innocent. " Waiting for someone to come home." He said laughing a little still a little scared. " Who is it? Is Addison coming over!??" I asked getting excited. " No, it's not Addison." He said laughing.

Just then the door opened and Quinton walked in. " Quinton!!" I yelled running up to him and hugged him, super tight and he did the same. The other guys walked in and hugged him to. "The boys woke her up from a nap and she punched josh." Jaden told Quinton as he popped up from a pile of boxes. " I thought you guys knew this, don't wake her up from naps." Quinton said wrapping his arms around me from behind. "You guys are meant for each other." Josh said icing his arm, he's so dramatic. I turn to him and shoot his leg with a paint ball gun near by. "ahhh!!! Why'd you do that." Josh asked moving the ice pack to his knee. " good aim." Quinton said wrapping his arms my waist. Then I hear a knock on the door, I open the door and see Charli and Dixie standing there.