chapter 13: hospital

I got home to sway house and went to my room and got ready for bed. I went to bed and tried to forget about what happened today.

Then next day I woke up and got dressed for the day cause I have meetings with Michael and the boys.

i walk downstairs get a bowl of fruit and a glass of Orange juice and go to the meeting room or office as some people would call it

i walk downstairs get a bowl of fruit and a glass of Orange juice and go to the meeting room or office as some people would call it. I sat down and waited for the guys to come down.

We are now starting to talk about what I have planned for the year and my career while the fact that Quinton is moving out and is joining a.gaming house not to far from here, Josh and jaden might come back, Griffin might leave, Noah is staying and isn't dating James Charles, and I think Anthony is leaving and I don't really know about kio but Bryce and I are staying and now we're talking about me and my future.

We were half way talking when I get a call, I declined it then I got another one. " I'm sorry." I said then I answered it. When I heard what happened I almost collapsed to where Bryce shot up and caught me.

Mom
Me
Thoughts/ dialog

Charli's in the hospital!

What? Why? What happened

The hate really got to her
she was hurt, they were calling
her fat.

I could hear the tears in moms voice.

Why would someone say that

I don't know but please
come in an hour they say no
one can come in right now

I'll be there in an hour

A/n: I know this never happened,
this is just for the story, please don't hurt yourself!!!

Right there, me still being held up straight at the table, I broke down into tears not pretty ones either. Michael ran up to me and hugged me super tight whispering nice little comments into my ear to try and calm me down, it worked enough to where I can talk. " Thank you." I said standing up and walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Noah asked. " My room to get dressed to leave." I said walking up the stairs.

I walk upstairs and look at Charli's Twitter seeing what she tweeted before she hurt herself.