chapter 28: restaurant 1

Noah's pov

We all sat down in the library waiting for the talk to start. " Noah, take Chloe upstairs." Mrs. D'amelio said. " Ok." I said grabbing Chloe's hands lifting her up. I took the girl upstairs to Charli's room. We walked in and we had a group hug. Just to calm down, not just Chloe.

Charli's pov

Chloe and Noah went upstairs and mom told Dixie and I too also. So we went upstairs, we had a group hug then went back downstairs and heard that Chloe might have an eating disorder. We both heard this and broke down. No one saw us until he finished talking and mom looked around her eyes landing on us.

Mom's pov

Chloe came to the house with noah, she had a doctor's appointment today and I'm a little scared to hear how things went. Chloe's already told me she was ra**d, I cried, a lot that day, like, a lot.

We sat down with Doctor Williams and he told us what's wrong. We've known him since the twins were babies, he was their doctor in Connecticut and then he was transferred here and we moved here so it worked out pretty well.

He sat down, a pitiful smile facing us. " Alright, Noah told me what happened. I'm so sorry I feel so bad." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. " Thank you doc." I said smiling a little. " She is 28 pounds under weight, she also told me she hasn't eaten much since the whole thing happened. I want her to get tests done next Monday. I love her so much, she's like family, you all are. I don't want there to be really big problems, I don't know how we'd get over that." He continued as I started balling.
" I scheduled a appointment for her for next week today's Wednesday so it'll be, Monday at 3pm." He said hugging me. "Thank you so much!" I said hugging him back. I turned towards Dixie and Charli to see both of them crying.

I walked to my room after doctor Williams left and didn't say anything. I just sat on my bed cuddled up in my pillows and blankets.

Dixie's pov

I don't really cry unless someone dies, but when I heard Chloe had a eating disorder I broke down in tears. Charli and I in each others arms crying our eyes out. Mom saw us after doctor left and walked to her room in tears. I walked to my room and laid on my bed crying.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Mom's pov (Monday)

Today are Chloe's tests to see if she has an eating disorder I'm terrified to find out yet eager to see how I could help her. She stayed at our house for the rest off the week so she stay at sway all next week after the testing.

Chloe's pov

I walked into the testing room and it wasn't that scary so far, the scariest part would have to be the results at the end. Skip 2 hours of testing... 2 hours passed and it's been pretty boring. I finally finished and now we have to wait till Saturday for results.

Skip till Saturday

Today's Saturday and we finally get the test results. I got up and got dressed into this...

i walk downstairs of my parents house and saw Noah talking with my parents

i walk downstairs of my parents house and saw Noah talking with my parents. " Hi guys, whatcha talkin' about?" I asked. "Nothing." They all said at the same time. " Ok?" I said walking into the kitten just to look around. I walked back to my parents and Noah so we could go to the car.

We got to the doctors office and sat there for awhile until the doctor came. " I'm sorry to say this but Chloe had a eating disorder. She hasn't eaten as much as she used to for two ish weeks so her bodies not used to it, so it's trying to adapt and now it's harder to eat like she used to." (If I get any of this wrong please don't come at me. I don't know how any of this works.)

We went home and I ran to my room, Noah chasing after me. Just as I was about to shut the door he slipped into the room. " Hey, come here." He said opening his arms wide for a hug. I ran into him and hugged him back, crying in his shoulder. " I  didn't know it was that bad." I sobbed into his chest.

I heard a knock on the door. " Chloe, can I come in?" I heard mom's voice ask. " Sure." I said not moving from Noah's grip. Mom walked into the room and brought us into a group hug since I wouldn't let go of Noah. " What's gonna happen?!" I asked crying. " I don't know baby but we'll figure it out." She said letting go. " Would you two like to stay here for this week until we know how to do everything?" Mom asked opening the door. I just looked up at Noah. "Sure, thank you Mrs. D'amelio." Noah said, making me smile at the fact that he calls mom " Mrs d'amelio". She left the room and we went to the bed cuddled up watching tv. We were watching the originals until my phone started blowing up.

I opened it and saw a video of me using and anxiety pen making everyone else co.e at me thinking it was a vape. What the hell. No one knows the truth! Noah looked at me with a questionable look. " Did you use to vape?" He asked looking at me. " No, it was an anxiety pen when I was younger." I said looking back at him. "OK. I'm gonna go get a water bottle, do you want one?" He asked standing up. " I'll have a water bottle please." " OK."

Noah's pov

I walked back into Chloe room with snacks. We were watching a movie when we got a text from Bryce saying we had to go to dinner. Chloe and I got dressed and left to the restaurant.